Miniver

Returning Rebel, wanting to try instances

Posted (edited)

Back in game (apparently the last time I was here 175 was max level? ) and I am very ill informed on the instances in this game, and would love to try them out in a group ideally.  

I'm currently geared specifically for farming (can handle Geffenia not perfectly, but well enough that it's worth it), so what would I need to save up for or earn in order to try something like Old Glast Heim Hard or Monster Hunter or any other instance?
The only one I'm confident I can solo (or vaguely remember soloing a long time ago) is Airship Assault, Ghost Palace, and if I bring the right amount of items then Nightmarish Jitterbug.
And it's been a long time but I recall grouping up for OGH Normal and doing average...?

What kind of weapon or skills is better for group instances compared to farming?  I've been using gatling guns and Round Trip.

Here is my current stat and gear for comparison -

rebel.png.d908f03c98866c4b46a67cde8c4c98c6.png

I have Dark Pinguicula cards in Monocle and Rideword Hat, Porcellio Card in the Lava Leather Suit, Menblatt in the Giants Snake Skin (as well as Special STR, Agi +6, Dex+ 7), and Creamy Card in a the Dex Glove.
So yeah, works well enough for Geffenia, but otherwise not that good.
Oh, and to go with the rideword hat I have a loyal Incubus, but also have a loyal High Orc if needed for it's +25 atk.
I have a very limited budget, but I can keep farming Geffenia and that should help, but if there's something I can buy that's 20m or less then that'd be pretty sweet. O.O

~~~~~~

UPDATE  #1

New gear, new stats as off 8/2/2019

razzzle2222.png.77d821eb90a8b1ed24b5afa11251e54f.png

Same cards so far, need to think up a card to put in my Shoes though.
I want to get the lava leather set +7 for shoes and suit, and I think I DO want a +7 calf diamondback as mentioned below.

UPDATE #2 : The Revengence

I'VE GOT A LIST.
Abusive Robe (?)
+7 Heroic Backpack
+7 Calf Diamondback
Ship Captain's Hat -> Fancy Feather Hat
Sigrun's Wings

Edited by Miniver
dat list

im not sure but with the 20m you can try +7 calf diamondback. it grants 20% dmg round trip. and i will keep the tempest for the critical

Posted (edited)
On 7/31/2019 at 11:53 PM, Yunna said:

im not sure but with the 20m you can try +7 calf diamondback. it grants 20% dmg round trip. and i will keep the tempest for the critical

Is there a calculator around somewhere so I can test if a +7 calf diamondback would be better than my +6 tempest for sure?

Edited by Miniver
ignore that

+7 Calf Diamondback

- It is good enough at most, you can carded it with x2 HF or x2 WK or both or archer skels.

Incubus Pet

- To leech SP

Variant Shoes

- Cause HE sucks sp, just alternative boots to boost sp for farming

TB Dex EA/HE

-  Craft and RNG it with OGH runs or buy it

PER rings

- Do GMT up to what round you can go, sheriff badge/sheriff's left badge can carry you most.

Roundtrip for the mobs and you can just QDS the boss.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

4 minutes ago, StrayCat said:

+7 Calf Diamondback

- It is good enough at most, you can carded it with x2 HF or x2 WK or both or archer skels.

Incubus Pet

- To leech SP

Variant Shoes

- Cause HE sucks sp, just alternative boots to boost sp for farming

TB Dex EA/HE

-  Craft and RNG it with OGH runs or buy it

PER rings

- Do GMT up to what round you can go, sheriff badge/sheriff's left badge can carry you most.

Roundtrip for the mobs and you can just QDS the boss.

Forgive the ignorance, but what is HE?