Tokeiburu

Rune Knight and Guillotine Cross updates

This is a massive buff to Crit RKs. Almost all the things they need to boost damage, from Turisus Rune to Enchant Blade to Snake Hat all got buffed in this update.

Consider myself hyped.

Right, RIP attack increase bonus from Dark Claw as the skill effect changed completely.

in other hand, now it is possible to hit mvps with reflect ability /no1

( you could use kagerou's empty shadow for that tbh )

Edited by AnnAnna

2Lazy%20Anna

This looks like an awesome update but I hope within the WoE commissioner chat there will be talks in regards to keeping the current lux effect in WoE. Passing hagalas and millennium shield is one of the main ways guilds can have a fighting chance against burst damage comps. Specially right now when comet, crimson rock, tetra  are ways guilds often get shut down. Usage of these runes in a competitive environment help slowdown the power creep of many classes and in many cases help balance the playing field.

Edited by Deegs

HBJjE8S.png

:th_blush: with Storm Blast that have ability Crit and auto casted using Lux, not mention crit Ignition Break that amplified by True Seyren and Old Rune Circlet

coupled with Immortal Cursed Knight card that allows you to auto cast that Critical Ignition Break, and finally to finish it with Frenzy.

i believe, this is the moment where RK return as top DPS Class.

Edited by AnnAnna
Fu Windsword likes this

2Lazy%20Anna

It was time that these classes get something to reduce/prevent REFLECTED damage, they  fell of super quickly as soon as an  boss/mob has reflect...

We have to do the best we are capable of. This is our sacred human responsibility. -Albert Einstein

4 1

On 10/21/2019 at 4:05 PM, Tokeiburu said:

The player will now move to the target on cast, similar to using Dark Illusion

tbh its exactly the same effect of dark illusion, wich is dumb af, why gravity does things like that.

Also now I can remove my restless dead card and add anything else on armor, my rune knight thank gravity very much, and this new lux anima effect is a must have, but it uses 3 golds to be crafted, come on...

4Signature3.png.a1b0253c3eedc526d2f51762ebea9135.png4

Actually i wonder if they will implement the other changes,

i mean the reason why reflected damage can be reduced it is because kRO changed the way reflect damage works,

due this change, reflected damage will not trigger auto cast anymore, this is nerf to RG reflect build.

also this part on  RK :
"
Increases short range physical damage by 30%."

Short Range modifier is new modifier in kRO, it works like Long Range but instead just increase attacks that count as melee.

while Atk+%, Racial+%, Size+%, Element+% will work on both.

difference is just ( if my memory serves me right ), long range placed at the end of formula,

while atk,race,size,ele are calculated inside weapon atk and equipment atk,

if finalized atk formula is sum of statusatk,weaponatk,equipmentatkblablablablala

general damage formula before defense and reduction is :

finalized atk formula x skill mod x skill bonus x long range ( this long range is placed here, only works if the attacks are

ranged ) hence long range is kinda special modifier.

i hope short range mod will be similar. :D

2Lazy%20Anna