Sign in to follow this  
KaiaKaito

Custom Cards Discussion/Ideas

Hello players and Gm's (maybe).

Few weeks ago was a nice conversion on the offical Nova Discord (If your not part of it, pls join. Less trolls than #main Chat). The topic was Cards from Mobs which dont exists.

I did on some thinking and im a bit curios how cards would be for certain mobs. Which mobs you maybe ask? Simple:

-All Plants and Mushrooms (Including Illusion Mushroom from Vampire Dungeon)
-Scaraba Eggs 
-All Incarnations of Morroc
-Satan/Wounded Morroc

I dont think gravity have plans of creating cards for these kind of monster and my first 2 thoughs are:
What effects could they have if they exist?
And
Will it be a nice idea if Nova could create custom Cards for these mobs?

I could in theory share every though which I have in my head, but even my Microsoft Word document is huge with possible ideas and stuff, better I spare you guys x:.

I think it would be a nice idea in the first place. We could have a nice Community Event for artist (Card Splasharts) and maybe for effect ideas. We could add (Not Satan/Wounded Morroc obs) these plants to the OCA/OCP pool and can maybe create something special or interesting. 
Nova could use some custom iteams and I think it dont hurt the server.

BUT now I ask you guys, what do you think about it? What possible options could they have? What are your thoughs for this topic?
Share it here, maybe we can set something in motion or I embarrass here myself x_x

Thanks for your attention.

Greetings
Kaia

Ps:
Im sorry, but english is not my motherlanguage and im not good at it x_x

The Frontwall agains the Meta!

"If you cant find the answer of your problem, *Just Asura It*"
.-Kaia

12.png

19 minutes ago, Sky Jumper said:

MH1 Bosses card can be a thing... hnmm.... maybe is good to have something new since woe have Prisma Card. (+1)

MH1 Mvp Cards is a nice thought. How could I forget these monsters *facepalm*

.-Kaia

12.png

Nyia Card:
5% to transform into Nyia
While transformed, 1% to auto-cast water-element Earth Strain while physically attacking.
Slot: Accessory

Garanth Card:

5% to transform into Garanth
While transformed, 1% to auto-cast poison-element Crimson Rock while physically attacking

7 minutes ago, TunaDeck said:

Nyia Card:
While transformed, 1% to auto-cast water-element Earth Strain while physically attacking.

Garanth Card:

While transformed, 1% to auto-cast poison-element Crimson Rock while physically attacking

I find this interesting but hard to make it real.
Maybe to make it simple but still to the similiar thing, we can give Nyia Deluge and Jackfrost Lvl 1/2/3 and Garanth Vulcano and Killing Cloud Lvl 1/2/3

.-Kaia

12.png

1 hour ago, TunaDeck said:

Nyia Card:

Garanth Card:

What about garanth aotocasting just fire element meteor storm, is like his insignia skill. And killing cloud for the poison part.

And Nya autocasting lv.1 water psychic wave and lv.1 Adoramus.

Two skills per card?

I like the idea. Just hope the cards are nothing too OP, just "fun" cards. Because you can farm those monsters infinitely.

Compilation of the Stories and Legends of all the MVP <---- Click Here 

13  112 

-1 for custom cards for official mobs

you saying you think gravity does not have a plan to add cards for those monsters  (even if its very likely that you are right) isn't a good enough reason to add custom cards for these imo.

It will overcomplicate things and cause major issues in case those cards ACTUALLY show up one day

And the benefits of having custom cards like that simply aren't worth the risk

Edited by Ariasmen

R5B269f.png

1728757946_onlyifweak.png.7643616cf871fba674697b8f7c75c638.png

1 hour ago, Fu Windschwert said:

Cards that only work in MH or MH2, that sounds like another cool idea.

People goes really creative with those topics.

This :th_e20:

I don't like custom stuff in RO but since MH2 is custom content, why not? Maybe MVP's, Bosses and mob cards droping by chance would help with a sad situation: MH2 goes empty after everyone finish the MVP's missions in the first days. I dunno, maybe custom cards (that only works inside MH) can be an incentive for people to run the huntings for another reason other than just finishing weekly. 

I personally think it would make things more fun, but not sure how Nova will feel about that :ph34r:

Edited by Ian Castelane