Sign in to follow this  
KaiaKaito

Custom Cards Discussion/Ideas

we just waited ages from Moskovia and Brasilis cards, so -1 to official monster custom cards, maybe (someday) gravity decide to make Morroc's Incaranations and Wounded Morroc cards, we cannot just make custom cards with that in mind.

But MH cards are a awesome Idea (if course if they do work only inside MH maps, like golden boitata giving atk, while great duneyrr gives aspd, ice troll maxhp/def, tendrillion ranged atk, and domovoi matk.

4Signature3.png.a1b0253c3eedc526d2f51762ebea9135.png4

13 hours ago, fxfreitas said:

we just waited ages from Moskovia and Brasilis cards, so -1 to official monster custom cards, maybe (someday) gravity decide to make Morroc's Incaranations and Wounded Morroc cards, we cannot just make custom cards with that in mind.

But MH cards are a awesome Idea (if course if they do work only inside MH maps, like golden boitata giving atk, while great duneyrr gives aspd, ice troll maxhp/def, tendrillion ranged atk, and domovoi matk.

Well I can agree on the Incarnation and Morroc Part, but I dont think Plants or Shrooms get any Cards soon, so adding/create them (maybe as loot card with combo effect?) wont hurt.

But the MH part of this post is really nice. I think we can do regular Mobs as only Inside Mh or Mh2 (Because they are easier to contain) and Mvp's for the generel play (but balanced ofc). The idea's here are great and I think we are digging to something create.

And I agree 150% to things like these make people super creative!

The Frontwall agains the Meta!

"If you cant find the answer of your problem, *Just Asura It*"
.-Kaia

12.png

It would be a cool idea if the regular MH mobs would drop cards that have effects inside of that place.

And maybe they can do a set  that makes it easier for noobsauces to survive there/get some extra damage 

11 hours ago, Akane Swifthand said:

It would be a cool idea if the regular MH mobs would drop cards that have effects inside of that place.

And maybe they can do a set  that makes it easier for noobsauces to survive there/get some extra damage 

That can be true and would be lovely.
The other part is, that would motivate player to play more Mh2 outside of the weekly (For regular Monster or Mvp Cards).

The Frontwall agains the Meta!

"If you cant find the answer of your problem, *Just Asura It*"
.-Kaia

12.png