Nova

Platinum Skills Update

Does charge attack, "charges" in bg/woe ? Or movement skill is still disable ?

And for elemental converters, are the converters from the main office have the same duration ? same goes for the 2 new ones poison and holy ?

Edited by Kazou973

3 hours ago, Kazou973 said:

Does charge attack, "charges" in bg/woe ? Or movement skill is still disable ?

Yeah I wonder about this too, we allow fsk that has effect and can jump but pinpoint attack of RG can't do this one.

13 hours ago, Gabe said:

I tried to create the new elemental converters, and three of them are consuming the wrong elemental stone. The fire converter is using crystal blue, the water converter is using wind of verdure, and the wind converter is using red blood. Also, the duration is 30 minutes.

This has all been fixed for our next maintenance.

Farmacon likes this

On 12/22/2019 at 8:15 AM, Gabe said:

I tried to create the new elemental converters, and three of them are consuming the wrong elemental stone. The fire converter is using crystal blue, the water converter is using wind of verdure, and the wind converter is using red blood. Also, the duration is 30 minutes.

it would be a good thing to restore the "all" function which now only works with the previous items. In this case do not generate any scroll with the olds items, but only open the window with "...Elemental Converter (all)".

Edited by Farmacon

@Nova First of all many thanks for your hard work and happy 2020  to all NovaRo's staff :). I saw that you have already fixed problem with the elemental stones by creating the elemental converters. Now the system use the right stones. However remains the "All"-function bug  which is activated only in the presence of the previous used items to make the elemental converters, still do not work with the elementary stones and do not generate any scroll (using the olds items). Thanks again.

Sample.PNG

Nova likes this

Does this mean, I can only make use of old recipe of elemental converters using the NPC and not anymore with Sage class?

The newbie