Astolpho

Several questions.

This would be my personal question thread, to avoid me spamming obvious questions and move on with our lives. Questions I asked will be on the reply section (if you got an answer I would love to hear it). 

1.Refine first then Enchant? or Echant first then refine? Depends on Luck

2 .Is there a thread here when I can see the price check of ea items? (markets seems confusing to keep up) Answered

3. Are the MVP cards limited? Answered

4. Are there any GOD items implimented? Answered

Edited by Astolpho
Tudor likes this

Hello it's Me

2TSsYsH.png

I'm looking these Items if anyone has them.

1. I'll leave this for someone else to answer

2. You can use the market page on our website to keep track of price history for items.

3. Not sure what you mean by limited but they are an extremely low drop chance.

4. Nope.

Astolpho likes this

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Panic said:

1. I'll leave this for someone else to answer (Ok sir)

2. You can use the market page on our website to keep track of price history for items. (Ok sir)

3. Not sure what you mean by limited but they are an extremely low drop chance. (I mean, does any MVP cards locked or doesn't drop)

4. Nope. (Makes sense)

(For anyone) Aside from geffinia where's the best place to farm zenies aside from intances? 

Edited by Astolpho

Hello it's Me

2TSsYsH.png

BTW since its imposibble to transfer zeny in kafras where is this bank people keep telling me to transfer zenys?

Hello it's Me

2TSsYsH.png

There is an account-shared bank you can access by clicking its icon in the same menu you open/close your inventory, or you can use the shortcut CTRL+B

Astolpho likes this

3 hours ago, Arundil said:

There is an account-shared bank you can access by clicking its icon in the same menu you open/close your inventory, or you can use the shortcut CTRL+B

Ok I got it. sorry the whole renewal thing is far different than I expected. as of now I'm getting started farming stuff on my own and I'll join in the discord server if there's more I need help with. Thanks

Last question thou, are all the MVP cards drop on MVP bosses or are there some MVPs' that don't drop any cards at all?

Hello it's Me

2TSsYsH.png

All MVP cards drop from their respective bosses, but there are a few MVPs that just don't have cards (like Wounded Morroc)

13 hours ago, Shalltear said:

All MVP cards drop from their respective bosses, but there are a few MVPs that just don't have cards (like Wounded Morroc)

so these MVPs' like  FBH, Inca, Tau, kiel and Thana drop cards right? if thats so I'll start hunting them soon. :)

Hello it's Me

2TSsYsH.png

you can use @mobinfo/@mi to checks  information and drops of monsters in-game, @help to check other useful commands

Astolpho likes this

EnICIHd.png