Ouilyan

THE ATK-MATK-CRIT- BG&WoE problem

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ariasmen said:

Summoner is actually pretty good... given you arent on 80% weight for magic DPS, physical DPS, full ranged reduction, magic reflect, full tank gears

This topic is actually pretty healthy... given you follow the rules instead of trying to generate drama.

Already gave my detailed input about why i personally don't consider Summoner  worth even trying it on BG. When even top geared ones are easily counterable by a single switch. When even PVM RKs with Claw sword are way more dangerous and harder to Tank in KVM. When Mecha can do their same job aa DPS while also being permanently immune to Ranged damage and giving much better party Buffs. And when Performers can contribute to the party even if they don't have good DPS gears, and if they do have DPS gears, they can do quadra-kills pretty often.

I don't know you, but i would never recommend a newbie  in PVP to play Doram over other jobs, when other jobs do a lot more with less gears (AND with endgame gear).

Edited by Fu Windsword

Compilation of the Stories and Legends of all the MVP <---- Click Here 

Visit my Youtube Channel Here. <---- RO Youtube Channel

13  15

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, TheRain90 said:

Remove Runes and edp from Siege shop

2 classes are unbalanced? Let ppl pay for it  XD

I think this has logic; it´s not the same to have "Support" items than "super powered" buffs unlimited, however in that option the same restriction should apply to all jobs, i mean, Thelma should not sell (valor badges) Supplies for ANY job.

Even while this could probably balance a bit the damage crisis in PvP/BG/WoE, the problem continues.

Do we all agree that there should be a fix on the damage crisis in PvP/BG/WoE?  probably some people will not like it... (specially the jobs that get affected, like EVERY NERF)

14 hours ago, Fu Windsword said:

3. @Ouilyan bro, i appreciate you but i don't understand the core of this topic . You mix a lot of totally different topics like  class balance, restricting weapons in PVP, and increasing guild size (which i did not opined about since i don't care about woe).

The reason is because all it´s related to the PvP-BG-WoE experience and the lack of regulation on all of this.
We agree that PvP should have no regulation at all.
But in case of BG/WoE damage, there should be some measures to consider, the idea of the post is to better the experience.

Now the damage issue is one thing, but the woe is another; we need to realize that what we have is FAR from a woe, it should be called CAMP OFF EMPERIUM (WoE), and everything comes together (the damage crisis, the limited number of guild, the extension of guild).

I know some people don't like the idea of a 70+ vs 70+, but i don't see them complaining on the camping at re-spawn (4-6 guilds 20+), and mainly 2 guilds (20+vs 20+) fighting for the real objective of the game (The emperium) .

So at the end, like i said in the post, is a WAKE UP CALL to all Co-missioners, to see that WE are aware of the problems, and we expect them to at least propose solutions.

Edited by Ouilyan

Posted (edited)

My friend cat main drop his cats and playing WL, now he's like a cat on catnip (when he drop the red hot stuff on ecall). Even with +11 Spell circuit, standard pvm 17.1 gear and +15 SFB, he got better result than his main cats.

Edited by ninpou
Fu Windsword likes this

15 minutes ago, StrayCat said:

Just have a non-reduceable 2-second cooldown for every skills and items.

When in appearance this seems like something fair, i think we could encounter lots of problems, one of them is "this fix will be restricted only to BG&WOE maps...", also i think a forced cooldown seems too much for other classes than the ones that have the Damage broken, i´m not sure if this can be done, and to be honest i dont like the idea...
With respect i must say that the removal of the siege supplies could work better than your option, you do not limit the gears, but you take some control on the abuse of ATK boosting items.

29 minutes ago, StrayCat said:

Just have a non-reduceable 2-second cooldown for every skills and items.

+1 I really like this idea

R5B269f.png

1728757946_onlyifweak.png.7643616cf871fba674697b8f7c75c638.pngimage.png.0244d3a17b8bca34acb019fe099a395f.png

Posted (edited)

Probably can help:

- remove free bg (valor badge related) items that provide damage (Runes, poisons, gene bombs / alchool, etc)

- remove the free 20-30% ACD we have on bg and woe (why keep it now? Since back in the day nova had no ACD gears....but now? Just a free ACD boost for SBK spam or other skill spam)

- remove autocounter-click crit bug....its crearly a bug that let ppl run 0 crit build but still 100% crit...totally unfair 

Rgs that would do EB build has too run crit gears if wanna do it...for r is free 

- remove mobility skills...all of them. We have free guyak anyway

- Cap Glorious weapon bonus to +10

Not sure about those 2:

- add some kind of cooldown to pots 

- probably removing free food

Edited by TheRain90

Posted (edited)

If thats kro offial ok...not really a fair skill anyway 

So unfair that seems a bug...put it this way 

Edited by TheRain90

Imagine trying to play any kind of "organized" WoE with 76 players, ppl barely manage to lead 24 players rn, would just be 2 sides filled with monkeys trying to be the kings of the jungle.

Some skills need balance, thats true, but we have WoE/BG commissioners than decide which one will be the next one on the list, if u want to nerf any skill and u have solid arguments for it, go ahead and tell it to the commissioners of ur guild or the BG ones.

There are alot of gears than arent implemented on WoE/BG yet to keep up the balance (level 200 gears per example), and i bet than when those gears came to WoE/BG they will make sure to nerf the ones than will make some jobs too strong.

U said than most of the ppl dont complain about entrance campers, that might be bcuz those ppl are in a organized guild and avoid the campers with all their guildmates, or maybe because they are just camping and dont give a fk about fighting for castle/hold.

We got the MVP nerfs on WoE to have even more balance, so i dont feel like commissioners are doing it bad or smth.

If u check last weeks WoEs they are kinda balanced (i dont count not organized guilds), some jobs still are overpowered but they will nerf them probably, things like physical RKs or Warlocks are easy to handle with some organization and proper resists/teamcomp.

Being honest, the only trouble than i see on woe its than the ppl than stay on entrance is bcuz they want to, if no one want to help them as leader and try to improve, then their current ones need to learn how to do it, if they dont want to tryhard and spend time outside ro to check strats/gears/builds u wouldnt change it nerfing classes or putting those players in a guild with 76 players. Those than want to improve and tryhard, can do it on any guild, dont need a leader to get better, they have Draft to show their skills in a "fair" WoE, and im sure than if a player from a Camper guild its good and show it also in Draft, ppl will try to get him for something else than just camp/@woetrack.

IsaacAsimov and Shall like this