Ouilyan

THE ATK-MATK-CRIT- BG&WoE problem

So we´re still open to Community suggestions , that´s the idea, to explore all possibilities.

Or should we leave things as they are ? even when most of the players in BG/WOE (who don't belong to the 2 guilds that actually play WOE with the intention of winning the emp) agree that there should be balance, will always be an option.

To the Commissioners: keep up the work, best wishes for you all, but also WAKE UP call, the pvp/bg/woe players also need objective info on the plans on NovaRO.

Maybe im doing something wrong but...on sorcerer...

Crimson rock oneshotted me just 2 min ago
Mins and Wandy: Metallic Sound 3hit kill, could not even outpot. Same with reverb

The best experience i had was using mecha with full PVM eq (with even creamy card) and just atm canon ppl while in neutral barrier, and actually worked best

Im feeling bg is just go in full damage and be fast to kill the other before they kill you

If im equipping wrong pls tell me

Cattura2.PNG.0baa66964861aa1ca430abefb6fff4ef.PNG

4 minutes ago, TheRain90 said:

Cattura2.PNG.0baa66964861aa1ca430abefb6fff4ef.PNG

Try adding the Valkyrie Shield +20% plus 2 Glorious Rings 20% + 5% in all elements cause of the elemental potions, and make another test, just to see the difference.
45% elemental resistance + 76% demi human, and see if you still get Kill on 1 hit.

In my experience, even when you could reach the 82% (which i think it´s the max) you still get killed, mostly because of Rk-GX.
RK´s Wind Cutter & Ignittion Break seems almost like a AoE asura...
GX´s CI & SD (yes... soul destroyer) is too much... even on DEFENDER 80% reduction of ranged damage you still receive like 40,000 damage... (and yes, that is in max demi human resistance).

So then again... do we need a balanced BG/WOE? i think yes...

Posted (edited)

There are just a few (1 hit ko skills) right now: "Without mvps"

Azura. Crush Strike.  Cross impact. (EDP)

I  play as a sura, with normal reduction and this skills can 1 shot me  usually, however there are a lot of ways to stop this 1 hit ko. Crescen elbow, Dispell, etc etc,
even if you do damage before them, the most of the time you will kill him, cause to be 1 hit ko player, you must to use full dps gear. 

At least to BG, there is 1 big problem, the imbalance between Red and  blue "sides of bg". Some times, all the sc go to one side. Or all the good damage 
dealers go to red or blue. One solution to this could be have a ranking to bg, and with this ranking the guilds "teams" should be filled.

Woe is good right now, of course there are a few broken skills, however with teamgame everything can be done :D (?).

PvP is a tea place. 

Edited by IsaacAsimov

32 minutes ago, IsaacAsimov said:

I  play as a sura, with normal reduction and this skills can 1 shot me  usually, however there are a lot of ways to stop this 1 hit ko. Crescen elbow, Dispell, etc etc,
even if you do damage before them, the most of the time you will kill him, cause to be 1 hit ko player, you must to use full dps gear.

Remember that what we´re discussing right now is the damage dealt,  not how to avoid getting hit... and i´m saying this without the intention of you to get offended (believe) but  I tell you... there has been times in which players at Max demi human resistance (say 72%)
1- have received 45,000 x 7 = 315,000 damage on a single Cross Impact.
2- Or an Ignition Break of 150,000 on same amount of demi human resistance.
3- Wind Cutter of 75,000 x 2 = 150,000 .

And yes... this is real, so we have tried to identify how broken is the BG/WoE system, (remember this is not a NovaRO problem, but a whole RAGNAROK ONLINE issue), however in NovaRO there are some points that make this thing worst, one of them, sadly is the unlimited use of siege supplies (ATK boosting items). 

So we have thought about many options to point a solution, some say it could be gear restriction, others say it could be cooldown nerf in general, others just removing the ATK boosting items ; in what we all agree is that this system (our system) needs help, urgent help, to have a balanced BG/woe system.

@Ouilyan
Wind cutter 75 per hit... That is almost imposible, there are not Rks that do that damage on bg right now. (against player with reduction).
I Play almost 1-2 hour bg every day. 

315K damage from CI what a hell.... that.... i suggest you to do videos or screen shot with that damages, cause even with my gear "72%" demi
human. I got as a top 150-200k per CI, 50-70k per IB. 30k per wind cutter.

P.S: If you reduce damage from DPS... SC will be immortal. 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, IsaacAsimov said:

@Ouilyan
Wind cutter 75 per hit... That is almost imposible, there are not Rks that do that damage on bg right now. (against player with reduction).
I Play almost 1-2 hour bg every day. 

315K damage from CI what a hell.... that.... i suggest you to do videos or screen shot with that damages, cause even with my gear "72%" demi
human. I got as a top 150-200k per CI, 50-70k per IB. 30k per wind cutter.

Believe it or not... it´s true, that´s the reason why ALL RO world is talking about nerfing skills, CRIT, etc, and one of the reasons why we´re having this discussion.

Edited by Ouilyan

That 315k ci dmg with what? Give us more detail about it? That gx use dark claw? Venom impress? That 315k ci dmg u as an rg? And u talk about crit...pretty sure all nova ro players know ci cant crit in bg/woe/pvp...and about siege supplies atk boosting items that some of guys suggest wanna remove it...why not include the foods stats +10 and +20 too? That supplies consider as atk boosting items too...no? U play as an rg and having a hard time to dealt with gx ci kinda weird tbh...u hv reflect skills and can use reflect eq...and u said u dps rg pretty sure u can make some dmg after gx use ci on u...assuming the gx get reflected from ci...u said nobody complain about camp entrance? Tons of ppl already complain about it but the solution about it still not found...

ScreenCapture_2015_05_30_01_06_36a.jpg.0ecb678bc8c9c39cd2528305adcbecb8.jpg