Ouilyan

THE ATK-MATK-CRIT- BG&WoE problem

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, kizzy said:

@Ouilyan

How about this...can u ss the dmg from gx and rk? With ur fully equip? Until now we dont see any solid proof about the 315k dmg u talking about....anyone can throw some random dmg numbers here and said its op...

Well... this is just now on BG
160,000 HP  (No elemental armor - no Piety)

I did look for a GX to CI me and he did.  46,359 x 7 hits CI = 324,513 damage  (remember that this can be spammed)
71% demi human resistance - water 40% - Earth 20% - Fire 40% - Wind 20% - Holy 50% - Dark 20% Undead 20% (by the way this is NOT my full resistance gear, however if you like you can add another 10% of demi human resistance and guess the damage)

Was it happy hour with MVP? i don´t know.

I will look for the damage on RK - Ignition Break and Wind Cutter.

Now... we can look for "logical" explanations, however... the best experience is to play the BG.

screenNovaRO010.jpg

InkedscreenNovaRO011_LI.jpg

Edited by Ouilyan

7 minutes ago, Regelz said:

there is so much wrong on those screenies that its actually amazing.

Stem in mouth... REALLY?

Poison (?) vs GX (?)

Posted (edited)

Let's play find the problems:

• WoE garment and shoes with damage cards
  • NWS on a tank build and Stem in mouth (which by the way gives resistance to poison STATUS, not poison element attacks) - so you're missing 8% DH, and potential 3% more if you're missing +9 Cranial Shadow Shield
  • 2x Glorious Rings instead of resist PER/MIR, and no resist cards on accessories, including kafra blossom
  • And last but not least, ONE HUNDRED speed potions

Not to mention the things that aren't wrong but could be massively improved (BFB vs CEB, Valk vs PKS, resist card on armor such as FIT combo).

This gear is just so ridiculously bad for 2020 meta that it really shows why you made this thread.

Edited by Shall

7 hours ago, Ariasmen said:

tbh your personal point of view is pretty irrelevant as you've shown you don't even know the very basics of RO/PvP and aren't even anywhere moderately well equipped(same for Ouilyan

Alrdy pointed this out btw like 7 hours ago before seeing his gear.

R5B269f.png

1728757946_onlyifweak.png.7643616cf871fba674697b8f7c75c638.pngimage.png.0244d3a17b8bca34acb019fe099a395f.png

Just to be constructive:

iirc max demi resist on plate set is 84%. That means just from your missing demi% (ignoring your jank elemental resists and other missing resistances), you are taking almost DOUBLE damage.

71% demi = 29% damage taken

84% demi = 16% damage taken

.29/.16 = 1.81 => 81% more damage taken.

so yeah, you could start with that

6 minutes ago, Shall said:

(which by the way gives resistance to poison STATUS, not poison element attacks)

Even IF it was poison elemental resist, having a handkerchief instead would reduce total damage taken on plate set by 18,125% and affects all elements not just poison, its plain dumb to actually use that stem

R5B269f.png

1728757946_onlyifweak.png.7643616cf871fba674697b8f7c75c638.pngimage.png.0244d3a17b8bca34acb019fe099a395f.png

1 minute ago, Shall said:

Let's play find the problems:

• WoE garment and shoes with damage cards
  • NWS on a tank build and Stem in mouth (which by the way gives resistance to poison STATUS, not poison element attacks) - so you're missing 8% DH, and potential 3% more if you're missing +9 Cranial Shadow Shield
  • 2x Glorious Rings instead of resist PER/MIR, and no resist cards on accessories, including kafra blossom
  • And last but not least, ONE HUNDRED speed potions

Not to mention the things that aren't wrong but could be massively improved (BFB vs CEB, Valk vs PKS, resist card on armor such as FIT combo).

This gear is just so ridiculously bad for 2020 meta that it really shows why you made this thread.

Did i added Poison elemental resistance on the description of my stats? NO, why? cause it doesn´t affect on the example.

The Stem in mouth was not supposed to be in gear, just happened to be there, i usually use Handkerchief % Challenger.

Remember we´re talking about the DAMAGE ... the amount of speed pots makes no difference, so lets add the 12% aditional resistance and make calculations on the damage.
The fact is that the damage is still broken.

Now the post is about the Damage, not how i use my speed potions hahahaha, be serious.

+1 to Regel's surprise, maybe the real problem at hand is that people don't know how to theorycraft their pvp builds ?

From someone who spent thousands hours on RG and played PvP content more than thrice my time, this is extremely disappointing. Either you're trolling, and then should stop that topic, either you don't know what you should wear for pvp, and in that case you should stop that topic and go learn how to build a pvp char before thinking about the exaggerated problems of the WoE world. There are plenty of videos and advices whether it is on YouTube, Discord and other means.

If you need to build resist because you die too much, you get full gears for that, not some half-assed build where you put a brown rat card and a restless dead card inside a WoE set.... :astfish:

Yes the two choices are the same because this topic is pointless

pimoussenovaro.png.d97d489f5552a388760921f04eed4e8b.png24