Ouilyan

THE ATK-MATK-CRIT- BG&WoE problem

I don't get what you mean man

If you remove siege edp/runes, the well geared established rk/gxs will still use them, while the newbie ones wont...

Foods was just an example but the idea is the same, people that care about their effectiveness wont stop min maxing and it wont solve anything

Fu Windsword likes this

BIRL

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, vTours :D said:

I don't get what you mean man

If you remove siege edp/runes, the well geared established rk/gxs will still use them, while the newbie ones wont...

Foods was just an example but the idea is the same, people that care about their effectiveness wont stop min maxing and it wont solve anything

Do Minstrell, Sorcerers, Warlocks, Arch Bishops, Royal Guards,  Cats, etc have access to ATK - MATK boosting items of the class? No.  (Siege Supplies: note that you can use them in WOE)
However the Classes that have been reported Worldwide of NEEDING  a nerf are RK and GX, and it´s curious that they do have access to ATK Boosting items. (BG Npc Thelma sells this items for valor badges that you obtain in BG)

So the idea is not to affect all classes, but to look for ways to lower the impact on the gameplay; anyone can have opinions on how to deal with this, and all are welcome; some people will think that things should be left the way they are... some others may think that it´s necesary to restrict some gears, while others can think that we have to wait for the KRO (whenever that happens), and all of the opinions are respected, however once again... in what almost all the world agrees, is that RK, and GX damage it is broken... and that you need to have an OP gear that grants you  84%+ demi human resistance just to endure 1 skill hit, knowing that the skill can be spammed.

Edited by Ouilyan

2 minutes ago, Ouilyan said:

some others may think that it´s necesary to restrict some gears,

who besides you?

2 minutes ago, Ouilyan said:

and that you need to have an OP gear that grants you  84%+ demi human resistance

thats the very basic pvp gear you clown

R5B269f.png

1728757946_onlyifweak.png.7643616cf871fba674697b8f7c75c638.pngimage.png.0244d3a17b8bca34acb019fe099a395f.png

Hi guys, I understand this is a contentious topic and it's easy to lose one's temper, especially if one feels one is more mechanically adept, but I would ask you to remain civil and don't let your temper get the best of you. 

Ouilyan and Fu Windsword like this

1 hour ago, Shall said:

I can tank CIs in non-MVP BG just fine

You're being self-referent, when you're playing with (as explained above) one of the most broken and unfair jobs that exist in the game. both offensively and defensively.

"I can tank CIs" in a job that reaches 200k+ HP without TGK, and is THE ONLY JOB that has Hagalaz effect inside BG. OK.

Stop being so self-referent, RK is not an average job, you can't say something is OK because you can deal with it on RK. Last time i played RK i  cleaned the floor with a great player as Snypa a lot of times without any single small effort.  That unfairly broken class is not normal and is not balanced.

- 200k+ HP without MVP cards.

- +175 DEF, MDEF that no other job has in BG

- A shield that blocks any source of one-shotting damage. Something that (again) no other job has in BG.

- An insane aresal of ways to deal Damage. And all of them pretty good (DB, IB,  CS, SW, WC, HS)

Better let's talk again when you're tanking a geared player's Cross impact in a NORMAL JOB like AB, Mins or WL.

Also Shall: "SC is ok, the chance is low, cause they don't mask me". When you're playing one of the few jobs that have extra weight due to Mount.... OK.

Memes aside, i'm able to play  even 10% weight in my 130 STR RK and still carrying enough potions to tank for a whole Conquest. What the hell, of course SC is not supposed to Mask RKs and Genetics, that's why they have a dozen of different tools to deal with those jobs they can't mask: Diamond Dust,  Full Strip,  even leaving someone in Manhole til the end of the KVM.  Just to mention A FEW EXAMPLES of what the most versatile job of the game can do.

But of course, any experienced SC already knows all that i'm saying. That's why they're smart  and uses the infinte tools of the Job instead of complaining. Right?

image.png.07e425e67650a0eff83d3e7daed96c77.png

[/spoiler]

1 hour ago, Ouilyan said:

Consumables is one thing that is OK, recovery items, even foods, however to leave the Runes, EDP, etc is a different thing, specially if they boost already broken damage skills.

Sorry bro but i totally disagree with removing Consus in BG. That would only increase the gap between Newbies and Veterans. Just as @vTours :D Explained (one of the few persons with common sense and that you can actually have a serious conversation with).

While on the other hand, some other guy still just trolling, insulting, meme posting and instentionally trying to generate Drama.

And i fail to understand how this person still allowed in this forum.

Compilation of the Stories and Legends of all the MVP <---- Click Here 

Visit my Youtube Channel Here. <---- RO Youtube Channel

13  15

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Fu Windsword said:

Last time i played RK i  cleaned the floor with a great player as Snypa a lot of times without any single small effort.

8 minutes ago, Fu Windsword said:

What the hell, of course SC is not supposed to Mask RKs and Genetics, that's why they have a dozen of different tools to deal with those jobs they can't mask: Diamond Dust,

I agree with these statements.

Edited by Ariasmen

R5B269f.png

1728757946_onlyifweak.png.7643616cf871fba674697b8f7c75c638.pngimage.png.0244d3a17b8bca34acb019fe099a395f.png

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Fu Windsword said:

You're being self-referent, when you're playing with (as explained above) one of the most broken and unfair jobs that exist in the game. both offensively and defensively.

"I can tank CIs" in a job that reaches 200k+ HP without TGK, and is THE ONLY JOB that has Hagalaz effect inside BG. OK.

Stop being so self-referent, RK is not an average job, you can't say something is OK because you can deal with it on RK. Last time i played RK i  cleaned the floor with a great player as Snypa a lot of times without any single small effort.  That unfairly broken class is not normal and is not balanced.

- 200k+ HP without MVP cards.

- +175 DEF, MDEF that no other job has in BG

- A shield that blocks any source of one-shotting damage. Something that (again) no other job has in BG.

- An insane aresal of ways to deal Damage. And all of them pretty good (DB, IB,  CS, SW, WC, HS)

Better let's talk again when you're tanking a geared player's Cross impact in a NORMAL JOB like AB, Mins or WL.

Reveal hidden contents

Also Shall: "SC is ok, the chance is low, cause they don't mask me". When you're playing one of the few jobs that have extra weight due to Mount.... OK.

Memes aside, i'm able to play  even 10% weight in my 130 STR RK and still carrying enough potions to tank for a whole Conquest. What the hell, of course SC is not supposed to Mask RKs and Genetics, that's why they have a dozen of different tools to deal with those jobs they can't mask: Diamond Dust,  Full Strip,  even leaving someone in Manhole til the end of the KVM.  Just to mention A FEW EXAMPLES of what the most versatile job of the game can do.

But of course, any experienced SC already knows all that i'm saying. That's why they're smart  and uses the infinte tools of the Job instead of complaining. Right?

image.png.07e425e67650a0eff83d3e7daed96c77.png

[/spoiler]

Sorry bro but i totally disagree with removing Consus in BG. That would only increase the gap between Newbies and Veterans. Just as @vTours :D Explained (one of the few persons with common sense and that you can actually have a serious conversation with).

While on the other hand, some other guy still just trolling, insulting, meme posting and instentionally trying to generate Drama.

Sorry friend but last few times I played BG I was playing magic Minstrel (which by the way is even STRONGER vs SC than RK, I don't even understand where this SC discussion came from)

Edited by Shall

7 minutes ago, Fu Windsword said:

4 minutes ago, Ariasmen said:

6 minutes ago, Shall said:

Sorry friend but last few times I played BG I was playing magic Minstrel

How much HP and exactly what resistances do you have in your Magic mins. Doesn't make sense how can you endure some player's Over 300k CI with a Job that barely scratches 120k HP.  But,  Einsten said ""We are all very ignorant, what happens is that we do not all ignore the same things". And  a mature person i am, i'm open to learn, so enlight me please.

8 minutes ago, Shall said:

(which by the way is even STRONGER vs SC than RK, I don't even understand where this SC discussion came from)

Totally unrelated. Except for the fact that you're always self-referent to say something is OK, not considering that other jobs don't have the same tools nor the same HP.

Yet, i know is not something directly related to the core of the topic, so apologies.

13  15

9 minutes ago, Fu Windsword said:

How much HP and exactly what resistances do you have in your Magic mins. Doesn't make sense how can you endure some player's Over 300k CI with a Job that barely scratches 120k HP.  But,  Einsten said ""We are all very ignorant, what happens is that we do not all ignore the same things". And  a mature person i am, i'm open to learn, so enlight me please.

Totally unrelated. Except for the fact that you're always self-referent to say something is OK, not considering that other jobs don't have the same tools nor the same HP.

Yet, i know is not something directly related to the core of the topic, so apologies.

Like 120-130k buffed?

Obviously when I was on DPS gears I couldn't tank other DPS, but on standard resist support with 83% DH / Toxious Combo / +12 PKS / Resist MIRs / KB etc, I pretty much only died to SBK, Asura or disables. Very easy to tank almost anything, especially once you get a harmonize off. So you just stay on your unkillable set until you and your team disable the other team and sweep it up with MS and Reverb

Posted (edited)

Still doesn't make any sense, for i with exactly 78% and either Furious Ice titan combo or GR,  plus Prisma Protection and CKS. still recieving over 300k CIs from some people.

You have 17% demi-human damage left, i have 22% yet i have F.urious Ice titan that is another -20%, so it becomes 17.6%. We're more or less even, yet you have a little more elemental resistances due to the MIR and PKS. OK, but is not enough to make you survive

If you make the math of that 300k dmg i recieved, transtalted into your gear, there's no way you can tank it.

Maybe you're tanking  PVMer's CI

Edited by Fu Windsword

13  15