AnnAnna

kRO 4th Classes and skill upgrade to all 3rd Classes

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, RunningWild said:

I had my fill of Renewal after seeing nearly every class pumping Asura Strike level numbers with no cast time, barely any cooldown/delay, with barely any cost, delivered in big AoE's.

It's not even Ragnarok Online anymore.

It's become... Dungeon Fighter Online, another game I used to love tons, but has become yet another terribly balanced big powercreep number game. And that game is now getting third awakenings while RO has 4th Classes incoming... bah!

I feel you. I love Ragnarok, played it since I was in middle school. (about 15 years...) Power creep is gonna be the reason I quit eventually. 

Edited by Grenade

ahahaha.png

22 hours ago, Grenade said:

When it arrives on Nova, I think it's going to really lose alot of people

Not really? I think it would be a nice chance for nova to branch off and make another server, inherited with experiences but have different goals.

If people really quit at least gx mains will stay XD.

*Mdef

*Cool down

*Hard

*Elemental lock

*Low tier

No buts I expected too much.

No politics.

8 hours ago, Mind said:

Not really? I think it would be a nice chance for nova to branch off and make another server, inherited with experiences but have different goals.

If people really quit at least gx mains will stay XD.

That would be an option, but I don't really see nova supporting multiple servers. 

charito likes this

ahahaha.png

15 hours ago, BlexBOTTT said:

is there any update to them that they are somehow working on weapon sprites?

no idea but god yes, please. it will really improve the visuals of the gameplay. current one looks so meh even with amazing description picture. doesn't feel like you are using a tier 3-4 weapon

just today, kRO changed some biolo skills and allow players to test them.

so far they are not that bad, 

all biolo acid skills dealing damage in scale of 500k to 1m++ based on your gears, good enough considering its Ultimate skill enhance the damage

and allow you to spam the skill without materials.

but the funny thing about it is, the other ultimate skill called Hell Tree,

that weird summon have very hard hitting AoE damage, scaled like 30m, even 500m to if summoned by uber geared Biolo.

not just that, Hell Tree's aoe killed everything within its skill range, your homun, your other summons, even other player /heh

image.png.a081dbc4b913b0b325b223fdd87973cd.png

image.png.f4e4c9850f82441bad57a006ede96954.png

it killed everything except caster.  and when spawned Hell Tree will use that skill immediately 

( Hell Tree also give caster buff, to increase damage versus plant and formless monster )

2Lazy%20Anna

Posted (edited)

/heh/heh thats just so funny,

of course its not easy to get 100 AP in pvp environment, cause once you die, it resets,

but when you have spawned it and placed at emperium room, RIP all  /heh including your friends 

Edited by AnnAnna
Fu Windsword likes this

2Lazy%20Anna

39 minutes ago, AnnAnna said:

that weird summon have very hard hitting AoE damage, scaled like 30m, even 500m to if summoned by uber geared Biolo

someone pls tell me why do we even need this. should we start worrying that there will be a boss mob that has HP >500M out there? lel

now I m starting to wonder abt elemental masters

AnnAnna likes this

Screenshot_2050.png?width=336&height=427

after update, BSB can only be used from +7 upward,  so +4-5-6 will be 100% gamble.

the update will also include new enchant system for  :

1. OGH and AOGH

2. Bio5

3. Racing Cap

4. Edda memory

example, new enchant system allow you to choose special enchant of Temporal boots 

i14938150223.png

in exchange of :

15m zenny

150 Coagulated Spell

50 Contaminated Magic

1 Essence of Powerful Soul

you can choose any special enchants , from Bear's Might to Muscular Endurance.

this will also apply on Tomb of Fallen Headgear, Temporal Circlet, EDDA weapon, wedonthave Racing Cap.

Fu Windsword, mem and Puros like this

2Lazy%20Anna

1 hour ago, AnnAnna said:

after update, BSB can only be used from +7 upward,  so +4-5-6 will be 100% gamble.

Was it always like this and we custom the ones here?