Sign in to follow this  
domo

Detecting Staff Discussion / Warlock Gear General Discussion

Posted (edited)

I've recently been more and more interested in the idea of purchasing a high-end Detecting Staff for PVM needs as an all purpose 2H staffI'd like to know whether or not people who own this staff still find it a worthy investment and if it was a viable replacement for, 'ol reliable, Sunflower Boy. I've been hard pressed to find any firsthand testimony for this staff anywhere online.

I also think the discussion on the current Meta for Warlocks for our server is few and far in-between, so I'd like to open this up for any Warlock equipment you're using that's competitive with today's PvM content. This could also be an open discourse to any staves or daggers you're using that's criminally underrated or overlooked.

Searching for some direction on what to invest here, I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

Thanks!

Edited by domo

11.png

Posted (edited)

Well since this thread is dead as hell, I want to let everyone know that yes, Detecting Staff is indeed, a worthy investment that every competitive Warlock should at least try.It's a very good weapon. There is a significant difference between an SFB and this weapon and for anyone else wondering if they should invest, I would say get one. I have enchants that favor both Ein3 and MH, but mostly a Wind build as I frequent MH a lot now. Really fun to use with Wind Tetra as well.

I've tried the + 11 Survivors Set and was also pleased on how well it worked for me farming as a CR Warlock in Rudus.

I have tried the a +9 Illusion Bazerald for a CR build lately and I'm finding the boost in ASPD amazing, not as powerful as I'd like it to be but I'm waiting to find a +15 version to test its full potential. I ventured in Rudus to use it and it was okay, I feel if I did more damage it would be a fun piece of equipment to use.

Edited by domo
imaiyano likes this

11.png