Aaigis

New to NovaRO Looking to make friends

Hello!

My name is Courtney I am 26 and legally blind. I had a stroke at 24 causing damage in my optic nerves. I was a graphic designer before losing a large portion of my vision. I am now in training to become a braille translator and I do guest speaking for the Canadian institute for the blind. I was born with a hearing disability but now my hearing is compensating for my vision.

How my vision works is I have double vision and tunnel vision so I can see forward and up but everything is doubled. The further things are the less doubled. My brain is constantly trying to translate the double vision so its kind of like everything is moving all of the time like being on a boat in rough sea.

Currently I am playing an alchemist(Aaigis) and a priest(Lilypad). I use to play RO back in the day but took a break for a while. Since I have a lot of free time on my hands now I thought I would jump back into it. I play on a 60 inch TV so that I can read a bit easier what is going on.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! I am looking to make some cool friends to play with ingame.

Picture is me with my white cane its a roller tip!

ZnhOuAph.jpg

Raziya, Mind, Puros and 2 others like this

Welcome to the server Aaigis!

While I don't have any questions myself, I can answer any questions you may have around the server.

Hopefully you find the friends you're looking for ingame :D

Im glad to see more visual impaired players here. My wife has RP, shes still able to play some video games(we played ff14 recently) but unfortunately it will be a bit difficult for her to play RO

32 minutes ago, Skorian said:

Welcome to the server Aaigis!

While I don't have any questions myself, I can answer any questions you may have around the server.

Hopefully you find the friends you're looking for ingame :D

Thank you :D

30 minutes ago, Norienn said:

Im glad to see more visual impaired players here. My wife has RP, shes still able to play some video games(we played ff14 recently) but unfortunately it will be a bit difficult for her to play RO

Nice :D I added you on discord cool to meet other people with similar situations.

Welcome to the server Aaigis, I hope you enjoy your stay here :delphiheart:

*Mdef

*Cool down

*Hard

*Elemental lock

*Low tier

No buts I expected too much.

No politics.

Welcome to the server ! hope u enjoy playin here

we can play together in-game and would be cool if can become a friend :D

Posted (edited)

Nice to meet yah and welcome to NovaRo do hope you have fun around here and not worked up on grinding like I do :astfish: I Don't discord that much and more of a forum person, I'm pretty active here and in game. My save point is at @go 44, just look for a pink haired RG and you know its me /no1

Edited by Astolpho

Hello it's Me

2TSsYsH.png

Anyone interested on running a NovaRo page on Facebook? You can share your streams there.

I'm also looking these Items if anyone has them.