Aren't you curious?

This is the first private server and experience of Ragnarok Online that I joined back in 2019. So you can assume that I'm a total newbie, I will allow it *smirk*. I played for a couple of months and decided to take a break. Mainly due to not knowing what the hell I'm doing or simply got tired of the guild members whom are "in-game" yet "afk." What a bunch of cool kids, aha. We can't blame the endgamers, I supposed. *cries*

I tried looking for an adventure within the mmorpg genre like this game has offered, but sadly, none were as great as this. I just hope trying the game again will make me stumble upon a guild or group of people who can genuinely make me happy and feel less lonely. While the game is downloading, I will lurk in the forums and wiki to relearn the things I have forgotten.

Please do comment if you have any tips or anything that can help me progress smoother. Or if there's a guild that is newbie friendly who devote themselves into helping new players such as myself, please do contact me here on the forums. I'd like to learn and help pass down your teachings to others too.

Have a wonderful day,

Int.

"Rise above the drama."

Welcome back! 

Joining the NovaRO Discord server will definitely help you with meeting new people, and possibly find a great guild along the way. Besides, most guild interacts on their own discord servers as well, so having Discord is a good way to go. 

• 2 weeks later...

Aahh, welcome back. /ok

First of all.. if you're starting off totally new again (with nothing) I'd advise you create a farming class that is at least capable of farming Thanatos Tower / Geffenia as those are the main farming spots; (There is also a more advanced farming spot called Rudus, which you can head to once you have some decent gear composition), or you can farm explore and check which monster cards sell for alot.

Avoid any classes that are expensive to maintain /$ (Such as Mechanic, alot of things to purchase) and of course, create at least 1 Merchant that has maxed base job skills (will help a lot since you would be supposingly short on zeny); Skills such as Discount and Overcharge will help greatly, in addition for the very nice Vending skill (Don't forget [@autotrade], saves your electricity bills!) Once you've gotten decent enough gear or at least some strong guildmates/friends to help you, you can start doing weeklies for Blacksmith's Blessing [BSB]. You can get up to 10 per week, and their average prices range from 10M~11M.. really good income since you're better off selling them rather than using them (better to buy +9 / +15 gear instead of refining it yourself, for example). MH can be a hard chore to do, but of course you should remember that people sell services for 6M per boss, or even cheaper depending on the person. Item hunts may be hard to do at times where they assign difficult monsters to kill, so that's where your trusty strong friends come in ??, or at least friendly people willing to help. In short, do your item hunts.. on top of BSBs, it also provides a special currency called Endeavor Tokens, which can be used to obtain several headgears that is great and lasts for a while. Oh and, always remember to claim your dailies.. unless you don't like getting Gold Coins and other rewards :th_ho:

Sorry if this was quite long, hope you enjoy your ride in NovaRO again

image.png.96bde4274a912d8d0eb70bd8957f7e1b.png