PvP Diary and Pre-patch Notes #3

Barry

2 hours ago, Ouilyan said:

Now i´m not saying to replicate this, of course not, im just explaining the reason why we did it.

Everyone uses same piece of gears, no enchants, no refines in pre renewal. Why dont you go there and stop clowning in forum posts that are way beyond your IQ's paygrade. So go play some 3pp tool dance battles for 1 hour, no ones stopping you.

You talk about championships that started like a decade and a half ago when literally none of this shit existed so people were forced to wear the same shit. You talk like your brain comprehends what PVP is but let me burst your little bubble... you re not an actual PVP player and you dont understand jackshit.

3 hours ago, Ouilyan said:

Explaining myself: 
Sometimes i think that the Developers (not the NOVA Staff) did this intentionally to kill the PVP-SIEGE, the excess of damage will never find a "Super Armor" that can resist the damage some skills make, and even if there was only a small % of players could get it; that´s why MY OPINION is that you can´t combine PVM with PVP-SIEGE gears (Only Cards).

You re in no state to be blaming the staff in a conspiracy theory for your low IQ. The staff is doing their best and dealing with lot of shit. They ve been catering to things whenever the can so cut them some slack. Everytime I come here for something really productive from the community, all I see is stupid ass rants from you. let me get this straight 'YOU DONT BELONG HERE. YOU HAVE TO BE GOOD FOR THAT. IF NOT GOOD, AT LEAST SMART'

CherryCokeSig.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Rgasm ♥ said:

Bla bla bla bla bla grrrr grrr bla bla bla grrrrr woof woof

Sorry i did not read your quote. 

However, my OPINION is there, and the ones who decide are the staff members, so you can keep barking all you want or give your opinion and possible solutions instead of crying. 

1 hour ago, Ouilyan said:

Sorry i did not read your quote

Yeah you need to have education for that. Clearly not your cup of tea. /ok

1 hour ago, Ouilyan said:

However, my OPINION is there

and no one gives a fuck about the 'OPINION' of a Mins that uses Apples, not even the staff would. KEKL

CherryCokeSig.png

RK and GX are the main character of the game, yet this secondary class, cat with stick and stealthy kungfu guy taking their throne on dps chart. Some class indeed need buff so they capable to compete in siege, but damn they are overbuffed, +% damage increase, ability to ignore def/mdef, ability to critical hit?  +their own unique utility.

fxzR.gif

i just feels like they are nerfing thor and captain murica as main power in endgame movie, then giving hulk's gamma radiation to black widow and okoye

let's just tune them down a bit will ya? just a little /ok

Archived