eden quest

majpiwo

ive been trying to find the treasure chest at prontera field 08 for 2 days. is there really a treasure chest? ive also been in that small isolated spot in the bottom left.  is the chest spawn randomly or in a fix location? stuck and cant progress thru the quest.

• 1 month later...

Just keep trying, eventually you'll find the treasure! I've been stuck here for 3-4 days and after 150+ flywing I was able to find the treasure. 

I've been going back and forth on the same spot and when I got back the treasure appeared, not sure if the treasure is spawning randomly for some specific minute.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 5:28 AM, TipBone said:

Just keep trying, eventually you'll find the treasure! I've been stuck here for 3-4 days and after 150+ flywing I was able to find the treasure. 

I've been going back and forth on the same spot and when I got back the treasure appeared, not sure if the treasure is spawning randomly for some specific minute.

I am still trying to find the treasure. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I am also trying to find treasure but i can't find :(

Spoiler

I am also trying to find treasure but I can't find. I hope someone will reply me how can I find it. I will wait for my answer and till then I will search topcv uk reviews online for my friend. He is my best friend and I always help him whenever he needs me.

Edited by TerryCurry

• 3 weeks later...

On 12/1/2022 at 4:12 AM, Ganos Rimura said:

just keep searching. try not to teleport too fast. you will eventually gonna find it...

Spoiler

Ok, thanks. Since writing a book report is a common academic assignment, many students look for book report assistance services. You may find this website at https://www.grabmyessay.com/producing-book-report to be really beneficial. here Experts are fantastic at creating engaging book reports. They can assist with book reviews of any difficulties because they are familiar with all academic criteria for this form of writing.

Ok, thanks.

Edited by LawrenceRafferty