b

AstoIpho

• AstoIpho changed the title to EYYYYYY I'm back!

Hey! Welcome back!
I think people havent been using forums as much lately. Nova has the official discord if you ever want to join us there. 
I came back to the game recently too and Im still leveling my chars and getting used to stuff again. Stopped playing when level cap was 150 or something then came back when it was 175 and now back again. 
I currently have a level 190 rebellion, Zutomayo, if you ever want to run anything that I can help with let me know. 
Also I just need to mention, your profile is really adorable ^^

Sitting in Prontera and yelling MINI ON LEFT TUNNEL since 2015. 

image.png.e8c48fe4ada3a7e05059d15cd6753d8e.png

9 hours ago, Mellt said:

Hey! Welcome back!
I think people havent been using forums as much lately. Nova has the official discord if you ever want to join us there. 
I came back to the game recently too and Im still leveling my chars and getting used to stuff again. Stopped playing when level cap was 150 or something then came back when it was 175 and now back again. 
I currently have a level 190 rebellion, Zutomayo, if you ever want to run anything that I can help with let me know. 
Also I just need to mention, your profile is really adorable ^^

yeah I think I saw you lass the other day I'm using my mech for now cause I'm farming. I did join the discord chat the names there is NotAstolfo you can't miss that. Also I prefer here cause I like to keep it old school + it's easier to keep up with the topics. Anywho I hang around at @go 44 it's my usual spot pass by if can. nice to meet you btw.

• AstoIpho changed the title to b

Archived