Sign in to follow this  
Elemental

Star Wars game lovers ?

For the fellow Star Wars lovers out there, there's currently a Star wars bundle on humblebundle.com with ALOT of epic star wars games such as Kotor 1 & 2, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, the force unleashed and some epic classics, just bought it for only 12$

6 days left for this bundle, so hurry ;P

Elelelelelelele - Ranger - 175 - 60

Remiel - Arch Bishop - 175 - 60

Kratos - Royal Knight - 175 - 60

Reita - Sura - 17x - 5x

Yggdrasil -Genetecist - 175 -5x

Ares - Royal Guard - 16x - 5x

For the fellow Star Wars lovers out there, there's currently a Star wars bundle on humblebundle.com with ALOT of epic star wars games such as Kotor 1 & 2, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, the force unleashed and some epic classics, just bought it for only 12$

i played kotor 1, and force unleash. kotor is really good with epic story line and gameplay

now im patiently waiting for starwars battlefront 3  /rice/

anyway bloodborne will surely keep me occupied until battlefront 3 release

ps: naruto uns is a shitty game, i bought the latest naruto revolution on last gen console i sent it back to replace for a better game. Only naruto fanboys says naruto is a better game, what a faggot

i played kotor 1, and force unleash. kotor is really good with epic story line and gameplay

ps: naruto uns is a shitty game, i bought the latest naruto revolution on last gen console i sent it back to replace for a better game. Only naruto fanboys says naruto is a better game, what a faggot

dude, you're way outdated starwars became extinct like 20 years ago.

naruto is the current Starwars and it's not reaching its peak yet. Akatsuki is the new Siths

naruto is everywhere right now in all ages, starwars are for 30 year old people right now

dude, you're way outdated starwars became extinct like 20 years ago.

naruto is the current Starwars and it's not reaching its peak yet. Akatsuki is the new Siths

naruto is everywhere right now in all ages, starwars are for 30 year old people right now

no, starwars is having a new film episode 7, and battlefront 3 will be released on xbox one and ps4 with insane graphics vs naruto's anime like graphics? wtf LOL.

He is obviously fishing, and you are biting.

I have all Steam-released Star Wars games, except the Force Unleashed (it sucks), I bought most of them outside sales, but I did buy the bundle when it came. I think I may have spent at least 350 hours on KOTOR and KOTOR2. But I think SWBF2 was my favorite, all that rage in Multiplayer... <3

~~