Sign in to follow this  
Auvrith

DOTA AND LEAGUE

I think they are both the best  /sry/ /sry/ /sry/ /sry/ /sry/ /sry/

Please down-vote everything I ever say. I want to have the worst Karma that anyone has ever had. If you don't down-vote me, my children will never respect me.  /sry/ /sry/ /sry/ /sry/ /sry/

LoL brazilian player. Managed to get to platinum V on season 4.

My main role is as an old-school mid laner, I main Anivia :>.

Never played Dota and I'm not interested on playing it for now.

Barda

Well i played both...i don't like League of Legends. Is for casual gamers and is too P2W.

Plus, is totally muddler, not clean. Isn't easy understand what's going on in the match.

The creeps can't be denied, and so the towers. That is one thing that make LoL a casual game. There isn't strategy; no chance to hinder opponent team. Is just a "let's kill each other".

The thing that i hate more is that heroes are totally unbalanced (in Dota there are unbalanced heroes too, don't misunderstood me, but in LoL ALL the heroes - except the supports - are unbalanced) and that players can use runes and other type of power ups for power up champions. Yes, u read right. your player level grant you more power...this is an idiot thing.

In Dota, all the player play a fair, balanced game. You are a noob? Your champion will have the same stats/powers of the champion that has played for years.

Oh, and let me remind that campions, in LoL, must be unlocked. How? With real money or with game moneys that can be obtained by playing. So? If you are someone that wanna pay money, you can have powerful champions; if not, you MUST buy them little by little or you need to settle with the 7-10 weekly champions that LoL give to you. It's absurd

Well i played both...i don't like League of Legends. Is for casual gamers and is too P2W.

Plus, is totally muddler, not clean. Isn't easy understand what's going on in the match.

The creeps can't be denied, and so the towers. That is one thing that make LoL a casual game. There isn't strategy; no chance to hinder opponent team. Is just a "let's kill each other".

The thing that i hate more is that heroes are totally unbalanced (in Dota there are unbalanced heroes too, don't misunderstood me, but in LoL ALL the heroes - except the supports - are unbalanced) and that players can use runes and other type of power ups for power up champions. Yes, u read right. your player level grant you more power...this is an idiot thing.

In Dota, all the player play a fair, balanced game. You are a noob? Your champion will have the same stats/powers of the champion that has played for years.

Oh, and let me remind that campions, in LoL, must be unlocked. How? With real money or with game moneys that can be obtained by playing. So? If you are someone that wanna pay money, you can have powerful champions; if not, you MUST buy them little by little or you need to settle with the 7-10 weekly champions that LoL give to you. It's absurd

Hell, I'll nibble

Your opinion is bad, and you should feel bad.

Pretty much everything you said about lol was ass backwards. and I'm 90% sure you were just trolling. But that's none of my buisness

P6lsSri.png

LOL is for kids, DOTA is a mature game.

my dota rank is 5k mmr if you compare it to LoL's rank it's not even implemented because it's beyond Challenger rank

so an below average ranked player in dota which resides below in (3.7k) has already skills like a diamond shi* in LoL

average ranked players in dota which is (4kmmr) is already a challenger skill leveled player in LoL

so ranked are classifed like this in DOTA

6-7kmmr - world class players

5k-6kmmr - world class players 5.6k above, potential world class player 5.6k and below till 5k

4-4.9kmmr - average

3.9 and below - casual noobs

LOL competitive plays are not even thrilling to watch compared to DOTA. LOL in early game has lots of mana compared to DOTA so it is not even impressive to get first blood in LOL since you can spam your skills like shit unlike in DOTA it takes skills and teamwork to execute a kill efficiently and effectively unlike in LoL there's no such thing as efficiency and effectivity is less complicated. So in playing dota you will feel more fulfillment. It's like playing a high drop raate vs low rate, when you get a rare card in high rate it's very ordinary unlike in low rate it is very worth it like hell x100 feels better than getting it in high rate.

i agree league hero's are way to unbalanced the new characters are brokenly over powered, without the ability to deny creeps laning is a borring and with enough farm you can buy a item that brings you back to life is stupidly over powered, ages in dota gives no stats and very game changing. i play Dota and the road to 3k mmr is a struggle with new players giving ranked a go and ruining it for everyone else.