Sign in to follow this  
Razeluxe

Upcoming PS4 Games

Anyone out there who is as excited for some upcoming games as I am?

Personally I have my eyes on Persona 5, The Division, Final Fantasy X, and Rainbow 6: Siege.

HUGE Persona fan here and I CANNOT wait for the next one in the series. 

FINISHED PERSONA 3 (PSP), AND PERSONA 4 GOLDEN (VITA).

man I can't wait for it persona 5 especially I hope they put more adult scenes and sexy scenes since the demographics of the players just increased by 3 age (since persona 3 it's been a few years) so the developers can assume that the players will be above 18

more erotic scenes please ATLUS!

Final fantasy X? WTF? that's so old right tidus series

i preordered bloodborne, i cant wait for march 24! , p5 still hasnt give an exact release date ive been waiting for it too

do you guys played the final fantasy 15 demo? ive seen alot of badass footage especially the summoning ramuh scene fucking epic!  /rice/

i havent played the demo because it comes up with the ff type 0 ps4 remastered and i already played type 0 in psp

anyway out of all persona series, persona 3 is my favorite of all followed by innocent sin and p4

there are alot of new released games that are worth playing today like devil may cry remastered, battle field hardline, the order 1886 dragon ball xenoverse, DYING LIGHT!, evolve

PS: the order 1886 i've waited the game for like a year, and i finished it in 5hrs, it has great graphics tho but the full game retail price is not worth it 60$ = 5hrs? bull shit

guys dont forget metal gear 5: phantom pain  /rice/ /rice/ /rice/ september 2015!

I haven't played the demo for the new FF game, but I was extremely excited when they were teasing us with versus13. At this point my hype died down, but I might eventually pick it up. MGSV will be my reason for buying a PS4.

agQGVu4CAiM

Arkham Knight everyone?

im already saving up for arkham knight but with elder scroll online and witcher 3 will release 1 month earlier than arkham...idk man, im in pain  /arg/