pannyan

rebel aspd build for MVP-ing

hii guys..

i want to make a rebel for doing mvp ( mostly solo or pair with my friend ( ranger) )

in the renewal the 100% hit on mvp is kinda high at least around 500 needed for kiel etc ( cmiiw , i read it on RMS for the database ) 

atm im using altea ares and can hit around 510hit..but the problem is when i use heat barrel the -50 hit is become a burden.. then i was thinking to make a crit build auto attack rebel with rifle since critical ignores accuracy..

from what i test from geffenia , i get 800 - 1k hit at succubus and the double attack is around 1800-2k per hit..meanwhile with rifle ( colo scope ) i can only manage to get around 600 per hit and around 800 crit.. ( im using holy bullet in my test )

so is crit build auto attack with rifle is good to use? or is there any way to increase my hit with heat barrel on so at least i still get around 500ish hit?

not a good idea. Rebel MVP hunting is weak, non-competitive and suboptimal.

Wild MVP hunting isn't about dps, it's about burst. An unlimit ranger will oneshot/twoshot most mvps. An AD gene will rekt the ones with high vit or quickly down things with CC. 

If you aren't competing then anything goes. Crit with gattling is best.

You're still weak, non-competitive and horribly suboptimal especially if you're building crit on rebels when you have access to QDS but without competition you could mvp on a 99/70 archer with double strafing.

593617febc802_NIGHTCORERUN.png.bce97f356c28ba1cfd938ac41160133e.png

u 2 man.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've just made a Rebell yesterday and today is 170 since lvl 100 I did Gramps without party and just with the Guns from the store. Maybe a a Rebell could MVPing but is not the main source of dmg for the party, with just 24 hours of playing with it I think that a Rebel in a MVPing party is the controller of the massive mob, keeping the mvp and your party free of mob. An i think that a pistol is not the best choice when with a little of tactics you can do better dmg with the any of the other guns branches.

Try to recover this accuracy with a card or a consumable or even a pet (there is a pet wich gives accuracy? I don't remember), I know maybe you are already doing it, but mvp rebel is possible.

The best guns are gatling, rifle or grenade launcher, mvps with so much hp will reieve massive damage from bind trap (this still works on bosses, right?) and the autoattack critical or double with 190~193 aspd can take great part of mid-tiers mvps, I have not tested the dragon tail build in mvps after the balance, but was very good before against atroce, lord of the dead, dark lord, baphomet  etc.

4Signature3.png.a1b0253c3eedc526d2f51762ebea9135.png4

Who is saying that rebellion deals low damage with basic attack REALLY already played with class? Not possible, is not it.

The damage of a Rebellion auto atack is so high that with my rebellion (which is not full equips) I can stand in front of MvPs like Valkyrie / Kiel (They are 100% hp) and if I start firing, they die Before they catch up with me.

MvPs that die from a hit to classes like Rangers or Biochemists will probably kill you in 1 ~ 2 seconds of revolver (Not an exaggeration, just to clarify)

Rebellion is arguably the highest damage class solo. If anyone disagrees with this, I want to know how some class can do more damage. Pay attention: solo.Ranger without a bragi will get a damage on the ridiculous aim, and the AS is not a Good form to cause great waves of damage, except in many monsters.biochemists need the bragi in the same way. Still with bragi, gunslinger causes at least 70% of the damage of these other classes. See well, it is not something that I simply "think" When I was main rebellion, I could topple MvPs with 30 ~ 70m life in about a minute (no external buffs). Other classes with external buffs get a little better, but only with external buffs, be it Ranger, biochemical, or GX, it does not matter.

@topic

About your accuracy, you have a skill that increases it. Well chewed pencil is an item that greatly improves your hit, and is much better than most hat-mouth items, use it as well. Never play critical rebellion, except at a specific time when MVP uses Agi up (fox hat is welcome at times like this to ensure 100% critical). You can cause 10 ~ 20k of damage on base hits EASILY , And 20k ~ 60k in double and sequential on (with crimson marker). The damage reaches 1m per second, without so many problems. If you make a critical one, your damage will fall at least 3 or 4 times. I do not believe anyone who is saying that gunslinger does not cause huge damage already played with the class in that mode. (Maybe he plays pvp, woe, bg, but never mvp, or played very badly) You can kill low level MvPs in a few seconds at high level mvps (Kimi, Hard Amdarias, onwards) and compete with any other class. In a large group with bragi and tanker, you take the lead of anyone else doing spam Fire dance. Just go ahead. The build that causes the most damage is Gatling gun, but you lose your mobility, and it's impossible to solar anything if you can not move. So you'd prefer a good crimson revolver, use blind trap to slow your targets down. Use fallen angel around them.

100k zeny damage

Thanks for your comment @Huka, Would be nice hear your suggestions for gears. How I said in my previous post I did a Rebell in just one day lvl 175, without much troubles I just die at the moment that I thought that I could use bulls eye with another skill xD

But i think that i found my farming class, I really enjoy play with it and I would like to know more about the job a uses, I end with a Gatling Gun + Riffle build

+120 Agi +120 Dex +100 STR 90 LUK and the spare to VIT the massive mob that a Rebell can deal about makes that the rideword hat makes its job, not much consumables used.

Even revolver or gatling build can reach 193 aspd with 60~80 agi, with good gears.

a good build to high DPS(gatling/revolver) is>

120 Dex+ is necessary for Temporal dex boots.

Str is good to Weight, and gives a little damage.

Luk is very good to effect resistance

Vit minimum is 90, and maximum 105 (Good hp, good effect resistance)

Int minimum is 50 and maximum 100

60~90 agi to get 193 aspd without problems

So:

120~130 dex

30~90 Str (Heroic BackPack)

30-90Luk (Heroic BackPack)

90~105 vit (heroic backpack)

60~90 agi (90 only if you need heroic backpack to get 193 aspd)

50-100 int.

100k zeny damage

I hit for 28k per hit at 36 hits a second with Striking Odin insignia Gatling in BMD.

thays roughly 1m dps. My ranger with +7 gigantic does 350k per aimed bolt at 193 with just bragi. Kek

rebel relvent yispls

@huka I need to see actual screenshots to believe that damage considering I'm sitting on +16 tempest and +18 revolvers and yet your damage goes beyond what I can get. 

Edited by Nightcore Run

593617febc802_NIGHTCORERUN.png.bce97f356c28ba1cfd938ac41160133e.png

u 2 man.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

with bragi

bragi

BRAGI

read my answer again.

and with unlimit.If your unlimit falls, your damage became useless

Edited by Huka

100k zeny damage