Benson & Hedges

Homunculus S Level 1-150 AFK/NON-AFK Training questions

Hi,

If you're willing to share, please post level and suggested spots / maps here and how to access them. Orc Dungeon 2nd dimension is just not working no more. tested afk 8 hours = 2 levels. Thank you.

ant eggs is an AWFUL map for anything 100+ its just the laziest option. Magma 2 is great from 130ish on and from 100-130 desert wolves works pretty good. There are a few other good maps if you google hard enough but I Cant share all my secrets.

I just took my homun s to do the eden quest from lvl 100+ let the homun kill anything and you get the base exp, don't worry about the job exp you will get it after you claim to eden. My sera get lvl 150 when my gene still 115 in hazy forest instance soloing, the mob was crazy there and don't cry if your homun die fast the intimacy will not go down by that

I've leveled my homunculus w/ the alchemist on gramps.

Level 1~30 = porings, lunatics, rockers, savage babes.

Level 31~60 = payon dungeon

Level 61~90 = orc dungeon

Level 91~99 = glast heim church

Level 100~115 = magmarings (take the first skill)

Level 116~130 = Gramps 85+ (afk)

Level 131~150 = Gramps 115+ (afk)

Leveling with the alchemist, my homunculus reached level 150 very easly, Gramps quests helped to compensate the job exp, and a 150 homunculus helped A Lot with the 145 gramps.

I was using a Vanilmirth, then made a Eira.

4Signature3.png.a1b0253c3eedc526d2f51762ebea9135.png4

Another alternative to Ant Hell would be Sunken Ship due to the small places it has and the spawn rates are fast, we just need multiple alchemists there with their homunculus out (around 15 Alchemists) to cover every single corner so the mobs will keep respawning everywhere.

Sunken Ship 02 migt work aswell if Sunken Ship 01 gets too crowded

Edited by AloeLeaflet

You can click on my signatures to read my Geneticist Guide!

1 hour ago, Vico Kroko said:

With the change in homun exp, where can I level a 120 dieter? any map gives 0,1% or less per monster

If your alchemist is 175, sit down in juperos/magma dungeon and let the homunculus play or mob and cart cannon everything (now your kills should count exp for homun, even if killing alone), you can try entering on 145 gramps map and kill the mobs arround to see if your homunculus is geting exp. Leveling afk is hard-to-impossible with the new changes, those were made to force the alchemist to play together with his homunculus and the AI change coming is just the final step to kill the afkchemists

4Signature3.png.a1b0253c3eedc526d2f51762ebea9135.png4