NovaExt - Troubleshooting / Problems

phaicm

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Mirai Kuriyama said:

I've copied everything from the link, but the novaext doesn't work, when i reverted back to old client, the novaext still doesn't work, then i reverted everything back before i downloaded the new beta client, novaext now works. how do i make novaext work on beta client?

I have the same issue.

7 minutes ago, phaicm said:

Yes. Delete that log and rerun the client. Then give post the log file. 

Also you need Visual Studio Microsoft Redistributables C++ 2015 for it to work. 

Ok this is what I was missing.

3 hours ago, phaicm said:

Yes. Delete that log and rerun the client. Then give post the log file. 

Also you need Visual Studio Microsoft Redistributables C++ 2015 for it to work. 

When use the beta client, the log don't show, when i revert back it shows. I also have it installed the visual studio. I've also tried re-installing the game, and it still doesn't fix it.

I upgraded to new client, my Turbo doesnt work. and then i tried to revert it back to Old one, it doesnt work anymore.

Please help, 

I have Visual Studio installed even before playing this game, so when i tried to install the new one, my system refused to do that.

Lazy%20Anna

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i finally could configure my Geforce Experience to recognize NovaRO as a Ragnarok game and to optmize my GPU settings to play the game. However, i had to rename the NovaRO.exe to Ragexe.exe instead. 

However the Novaext (and also the patcher) doesn't recognize my exe anymore. Is is possible to change that?

I'm completely new to this ... but i want to use it

But when i use the command /helpext or any of the commands ingame involving ext .. it just says "Invalid command"

how do i enable this to get it to work?

what i truly want is the AOE tiles showing up when i press an ability and how long i can cast long range skills

Archived