phaicm

NovaExt - Troubleshooting / Problems

Delete your NovaExt.log then try again. If no log produces, you either missing VC++ redistributables or you have mismatch client

NovaExt Developer

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, phaicm said:

Delete your NovaExt.log then try again. If no log produces, you either missing VC++ redistributables or you have mismatch client

No log produces after i deleted it. Im sure i have the VC++ redistributables but not sure about this mismatch client. I just downloaded the full client last 3 weeks ago.

*I tried the 2018(Live) client it's not working "Invalid Command" but in 2017(Legacy) client it's working perfectly fine. So yeah why it doesn't work in the 2018 client? 

Edited by Kulotskie
Tried some client.

siggy.png

Posted (edited)

Hi, mine finally worked after pasting the default 2017 client. However, my soul reaper and star emperor both look like novices now and it says that their jobs are poring.

Edit: Also, the skills for 2nd and 3rd are superimposed on each other.

screenNovaRO003.jpg

Edited by Ranpo

2017 client does not support soul reaper or star emporer. This is not a NovaExt issue but the client issue. If you want to play these classes you have to use 2018 client. 

NovaExt Developer

Posted (edited)

Does the 2018 client work with /turbo too? I used the current installer and it says invalid command when I type /turbo. 

When I used the 2017 client, /turbo worked. Also, all the commands for NovaExt are not working and it says invalid command.

Thank you.

Edited by Ranpo

Posted (edited)

/timers and /ping commands not working. its says invalid command. does that mean that it is not implemented yet? or is there something wrong on my Novaro folder/PC?

Solution>Download the Pinned post on the discord novaext channel.

Edited by Aishworks

Give me strength

Hello. I have a problem with /devo_effect. It says that

/devo_effect - displays devotion effect for when /effects command is off (Must have forcerendereffect.lub with devotion enabled)

But I don't know what is forcerendereffect.lu and how to get it. 

ryzen 5 3600

rx 580 8gb

windows 10 pro

zemana antivirus

turbo doesn't work with the new pc. if I press the key E set on the smart cast (snap skill in this case)it does not work, if instead I press alt+E it start open and closing window or using snap alone whitout any key pressed. 

__NovaExt.log NovaExt.ini