Sign in to follow this  
TheMole

PVP Gear Genetic

Hello everyone!

I didnt play ragnarok near 1-2 years. Now i have genetic on nova (no gear) but i have zeny,  and i want to play pvp and gw.

Can somebody give me information about : which build should be , which skill is using for deal damage (plant or ad or both), and which gears should be ? If it possible, give me information of gears in (middle cost till 500m , and above 500m). Now i just have mad bunny with khaliz card, and +11 red ether bag with white knight is it good or not?

Thanks a lot !

For lower budget I would aim for Hell's Plant Genetic. Ideally using WoE set (suit, manteau, boots) for the damage reduction (+6 suit to start, +9 in the long run). Combat Knife with INT enchants is good for a weapon and Valk Shield with Thara Frog (the flaw for WK/KK is that Dorams are small size so they aren't effected, leaving you to get pounded by Picky Peck). For accessories, get a pair of Glorious Rings by earning Valor Badges from Battlegrounds. Feather beret should be a cheap defensive head gear. Noxious card will help against ranged physical. The priority is staying alive first. 

8 hours ago, TheTsunami said:

For lower budget I would aim for Hell's Plant Genetic. Ideally using WoE set (suit, manteau, boots) for the damage reduction (+6 suit to start, +9 in the long run). Combat Knife with INT enchants is good for a weapon and Valk Shield with Thara Frog (the flaw for WK/KK is that Dorams are small size so they aren't effected, leaving you to get pounded by Picky Peck). For accessories, get a pair of Glorious Rings by earning Valor Badges from Battlegrounds. Feather beret should be a cheap defensive head gear. Noxious card will help against ranged physical. The priority is staying alive first. 

Is glorious rings a better than , glorious with medal of honor +ring , and what about pendant of maelstorm? Is valk shield better than mad bunny ? . And what about mid cost gear ? Thanks!

Edited by TheMole

For Hell's Plant, the only stat that affects damage is INT (attack modifiers do not work on HP damage) so you want Glorious Rings for the elemental resists. Same thing goes for Mad Bunny, the +ATK is useless for Hell's Plant so you want Valk Shield for the defense and elemental resists.

1 hour ago, TheTsunami said:

For Hell's Plant, the only stat that affects damage is INT (attack modifiers do not work on HP damage) so you want Glorious Rings for the elemental resists. Same thing goes for Mad Bunny, the +ATK is useless for Hell's Plant so you want Valk Shield for the defense and elemental resists.

Ok , AD is useless for PVP?  Is damage with CK and Feather Ber enough for pvp ? Which equip is better for mid and lower headgear ?  Mad bunny has +5% matk. As i understand Hells Plant depends from matk and int 

Edited by TheMole

AD isn't useless for PVP, it is just much more expensive and to be the most effective requires an over-refined glorious weapon. Hell's Plant damage formula should be: Damage = [{(Skill_Lv x Base_Lv) x 10} + {(INT x 7) ÷ 2} x {18 + (JobLv ÷ 4 )}] x [5 ÷ (10 − Summon_Flora_Lv)]

Lower headgear you will want Gentleman's Pipe for demi-human resist (and down the road Handkerchief). Mid can be Blush of Groom or Black Framed Glasses with an elemental resist card (such as Giant Hornet to help against Chain Lightning). Feather Beret works fine, when you have enough zeny or Siege Tokens you could use something like Piamette with another resist card. 

I think without matk and int gears and cards damage from hell plant will be low ? Isnt it ?  Rings without int and matk, head without int , shield without matk . Can i change valk on mad bunny for matk ? And beret for baphomet horns for example ?

Again, MATK, cards, and equip bonuses do not effect HP. Only INT, base level, job level, HP skill level, and Bio Cannibalize skill level. The best way to get INT without sacrificing survivability is to enchant it into a Combat Knife. After that, use +10 and +20 foods (for Battlegrounds that is simple). 

Hell's plant can be spammed quite quickly with instacast and aspd bonus from Eira's Overboost which is how you kill with it.

Edited by TheTsunami

Ok , now understood. And AD isnt depends from matk and atk ? Only int and targets vit ?  And only AD is rAnge attack , right ?  So , What about refined HBP and Glast Boots ? Is it better than woe set + 6 . Or only woe set? Thanks , sir

i believe what TheTsunami explained to you are solely for Hell Plant build. 

Damage from AD is affected by your ATK and MATK, opponents VIT, and is a physical range. 

AD build will require:

*+9 woe suit

*+9 HBP or GSS with vit enchants

*Temp Dex boots with EA BM (or LD)

*+15 and above Glorious Flameberg or Morning Star

*Physical enhancer rings with resist enchants (or Glorious Ring + Medal of Honor)

*Valk shield

*Brown Piamette

You will need temp dex boots for the FCT reduction else AD build wont work. You need to be bragi'ed for maximum effectiveness. 

Edited by kaleidoscope