Sign in to follow this  
Toe Jam

End game Rebel gear?

Hello, I need some guidance on where I should take my Rebel, gear-wise. I've been using Apple's Rebel guide, but it seems to be outdated with old information so I'm not sure what kind of gear I need to look into.

From my understanding there is a QDS build, and a Crit build for PvM. I know Crit build is pretty popular among rebels but I don't have any Crit/Luk gear right now. What equips would a QDS Rebel need?

Overupgraded calf weapon of your choice (Diamondback, Deathadder, Kingcobra), a +7/+9 heroic backpack, [1]dex temps with EA/HE, +7 abusive robe with dex/agi nives or +7 excellion suit with str atk atk or similar enchants, a Ship Captain Hat

2 Physical Enhancer Rings with atk or aspd enchants, crit even or 2 Pendant of Maelstrom with Revolver Buffalo-Shotgun Buffalo combo or 2 gold scaraba cards.

4 144

Here is my qds build, isn't end game yet but seems decent:

+9 Evil Marching Hat with marduk card and Fox ear ribbons with marduk too for some high flee mvps.
+7 Excellion suit (str,atk,atk) and +7 abusive robe (dex+12) with porcellio for some demon, undead and demi-human mvps.
Well-chewed pencil.
Sigrun's wings.
+9 Heroic Backpack with menblatt.
+4 Temporal Boots of Dex (EA4/He) with kuro akuma, odoric or blut hase).
2x PER (%3atk, 5% aspd) with buffalo card set.
+15 Crimson revolver with 2 heart hunter card for spam desperado, fire dance or hunt mvps alone.
+8 Calf diamondback with 2 white knight card for party/instances situations.

17.png

On 8/9/2018 at 5:50 PM, Ciam said:

Here is my qds build, isn't end game yet but seems decent:

+9 Evil Marching Hat with marduk card and Fox ear ribbons with marduk too for some high flee mvps.
+7 Excellion suit (str,atk,atk) and +7 abusive robe (dex+12) with porcellio for some demon, undead and demi-human mvps.
Well-chewed pencil.
Sigrun's wings.
+9 Heroic Backpack with menblatt.
+4 Temporal Boots of Dex (EA4/He) with kuro akuma, odoric or blut hase).
2x PER (%3atk, 5% aspd) with buffalo card set.
+15 Crimson revolver with 2 heart hunter card for spam desperado, fire dance or hunt mvps alone.
+8 Calf diamondback with 2 white knight card for party/instances situations.

Sadly I don't have Sigrun's Wings or Well-chewed pencil but would a slotted Angel Wing Ear with EoE Str 3 and Gangster scarf be a good alternative?

Edited by Toe Jam

Works well. It's an endless farming game (better than harvest moon) to get the gears that we want. Stacking ranged % is really good if you have lots of it *coughs ranger*

4 144

4 hours ago, IsaacAsimov said:

Hi. just want to know, what is better. 90 str for excelion suit +7 "Str suplement". or 90 int for flatery robe? "Matk" Magic bullet

90 str excel suit > flattery robe lol

Why +7 Excellion Suit btw in every guide? Description says every 3 refine lvls there is +4% max hp. So +6 would be the same, not so?