Gilidon

Quick weapon swap

Can't really tell if this is the proper board, if not please move to the proper one.

Fallen Angel is a pretty useful to engage and disengage battles, unfortunately is pistol exclusive and for now I'm building with gatling gun. I find pretty wasteful spending more than 2 keys (since de Fallen Angel requires a coin) for a single blink while other classes able to do it can do with ease. So I've been wandering if there is a way where I can build a macro to swap weapon and use a skill right after in a single button? And if a command like this is friendly for the server?

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Gilidon said:

while other classes able to do it can do with ease.

You mean sura. The only thing I can think is either hot keys or get a client with swap gears function. Wait for others maybe they have better idea.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Well then, I've been searching for a bit and found out that autohotkey can do the job, but since is a 3rd party program I'd liek to know if is it friendly for the server?

37 minutes ago, Gilidon said:

Well then, I've been searching for a bit and found out that autohotkey can do the job, but since is a 3rd party program I'd liek to know if is it friendly for the server?

It is not.

spacer.png

you could try Razer mechanical keyboards. they suck to be honest but their macro program which is the Razer synapse is very easy to use. and a multi-button Logitech G502 gaming mouse is glorious when it comes to heavy use.