Sign in to follow this  
Asterios

+15 diamondback

It has HE but overall, the supporting gears could do better. What could boost it to the roof is a white drooping eddga transformation alongside the HE proc but sadly, I don't have one.

I just want to show how +15 dback performs on a qds build. Leaving everything to the rest of your imagination on what else it could do. /lv 

4 144

Holy!

I wanted someone with a calf diamondback high refine to test the damage, it look awesome :O

I'm actualy on a Crit build with calf kingcobra+16 (after thinking for a while like most of rebel of which build I just took this to try :p)

With magic bullet, increasing accuracy, eternal chain, heat barrel) I do on dummies mid size:

Without Hawk Eye: 19-23k*2 for Crit hit double chain; 7-8k*4 for QDS

With Hawk Eye: 28k-32k*2 for Crit hit double chain; 10-12k*4 for QDS

Though your post make me wonder if I did the right choice since Crit build is obviously only good at single target and it seems to lose against your build ._.

(Maybe the rest of the stuff is the reason?)

Edited by Kcor

Crit build is still nice against MVPs on agi up. 28-32k isn't shabby at all that a nice damage output. :)

Here, I just focused on RT and QDS damage to show other rebels what kind of damage they can do with +15 dback. Could be more with full party buffs + elem modifier

4 144

Update!

My bad, I forgot to use Crimson marker!

I tried today with menblatt instead of petal and with crimson marker:

Lost 1k crit per hit but managed to get 86K QDS with crimson marker and HE :)

Prontera Dummies, calf deathadder+14 2 WKS.

Using:

RWH (sp leech)/ship captain hat (eoe 3 agi, which i want to take out but always forget).

Odini blessing with ED or Glittering jacket (dont judge me on this, too poor to afford excellion str atk atk)

HBP+9 menblatt.

Temp boots dex ea4 HE with Arhi card (my dream is to get blutt hase)

Buffalo set ( PER crap enchants and Sheriff badge)

Using HB, Crimson marker and magic bullet, no other major buffs.

if i optimized my equips i could probably get to 70-75k+, with buffs probaably more...which i think its decent for a revolver type. As for Fire dance, with HE proc´d I do around 100k to Glast heim abyss knights, which sincerely shreds them like toilette paper.

Also, as a sidenote a +14 calf deathader with 2 WK card is still slightly  (emphasis on slightly) better than a VM revolver+16 with 1 wk card and +7 % ranged enchant, tho the VM has more stable dmg, while calf dmg usually fluctuates a bit (around 5-8k).

screenNovaRO020.jpg

Edited by Aiz