Sign in to follow this  
ViciousIV

Crimson Revolver vs. Calf Deathadder

Hey guys,

New to rebel and was wondering which one to invest in for revolver rebel PvM end-game. I've heard that a +8 calf deathadder is equivalent to a +15 crimson revolver - how come the price does not reflect that? Any input on carding combinations would be very helpful as well (I've seen people do 2x WK or 2x heart hunter). 

Thanks!!

Maybe is the same reason why crimsom katar +15 is much more expensive than a juliette d rachel +8, and they almost do the same damage.

And i have also heard the same, it would be nice to know why.

For the WK/AK/Heart hunter comparisons, I think mun put out a video about it. But iirc, I think WK/AK still better for bosses, and 2WK for mobs. For the price, well, it's way harder to get a +15 c. Rev since rng and a lot of hd brads are gonna be wasted (unless you're really lucky) , so it's way pricier than a +8 lvl4 weap. Price =/= efficiency sometimes :D

14 minutes ago, Blue Butts said:

For the WK/AK/Heart hunter comparisons, I think mun put out a video about it. But iirc, I think WK/AK still better for bosses, and 2WK for mobs. For the price, well, it's way harder to get a +15 c. Rev since rng and a lot of hd brads are gonna be wasted (unless you're really lucky) , so it's way pricier than a +8 lvl4 weap. Price =/= efficiency sometimes :D

I see thanks for your insight! I just have a few questions in response:

Is the damage differential on bosses huge for WK/AK vs 2WK?

Also is it possible to test weapons/gear on an offline version of the server or using NovaEXT? I don't know if this is even possible lol

I can't really remember the numbers, but it isn't that huge of a loss If you use 2WK, I think? And you could also deal more damage to mobs along the way with thay setup. So, you're basically trading more mob damage for a slight increase on bosses. But I don't know, I'm just a casual player that afk at towns. :D

And as for the offline server, I dunno about it.