Sign in to follow this  
Midnight

Implement siege white potions

11 minutes ago, Mandie said:

We are playing on NovaRO, and if you gonna use Flamel, you`ll miss a lot of resistance. For example - 30% from fire damage in Crimson Rock meta.

Or long range resistance againts mechs/dorams/suras.

Speaking about fire resistance, is easty to get a high reduction, even without Jakk. "Glorious ring. valk shield. Fire proof. Leib olmai etc.-"
Long range: if you dont have almost all the set: Alligator. yellow ribbon. Horn. Noxious. Long mace and Woe set reduction = 90%, is not worthy

However, you have a point, you can not have everything. Hp, Hp rate, reduction. The big problem now is: The damage of a few skills are killing to the most of user, 
or maybe is not a problem :X i dont know.- 

Off: I check a few days ago, "on bg", the damage of the doram, with full long range redu (90%) it is almsot 2 / 2,5k per hit "Without gr", if you have 80%, it is 4/5k per hit.

If you put 10% hp potion, is not a big deal... i think that have to be another way. Maybe the regeneration potion is a good option.- 

Edited by IsaacAsimov

19 minutes ago, Mallinock said:

Not offering an opinion, but I just want to say that back in March of this year, kRO altered potions and other recovery items to have a 1 second reuse delay:
http://ro.gnjoy.com/news/notice/View.asp?seq=6915

Seems like they never completed this change because it's never been continued into the real server, there's only one mention of change to potions and it's for a sakray patch.

Maybe the regeneration potion is a good option.- 

Not everyone wants it to be mandatory to use a cash shop only consumable to make their pots useful.

Edited by jet

V305mdEf

24 minutes ago, IsaacAsimov said:

Maybe the regeneration potion is a good option.- 

if only that actually changed smth, almost every beefy class uses that thing in RS on woe

void.jpg

18 minutes ago, jet said:

Seems like they never completed this change because it's never been continued into the real server, there's only one mention of change to potions and it's for a sakray patch.

Not everyone wants it to be mandatory to use a cash shop only consumable to make their pots useful.

I know i know, however the gm can does it more easy to get. 

2 hours ago, Shalltear said:

And even then that's not the main point of this suggestion - Kimi is just an unintended consequence. The main point of this suggestion is that people are dying too quickly. Nerfing pots may have worked for 2015 balance when woe was two 18 people guilds with +7 gears poking at each other, but it's dumb nowadays with all the new gears and cards we have. If you look at GvGs 4-5 months ago, before the +10 refine update, before Arms Cannon was a thing, and before the RK nerf, GvGs would last anything between 30s-1minute or more. Nowadays you're lucky if a GvG isn't over right after the initial burst.

You have point there and maybe there is an argument to be made for raising the effectiveness of our potions. I was simply stating why this change was made in the first place.

ToRY0UQ.png

On 5/13/2017 at 12:14 PM, Nightcore Run said:

I honestly have no idea how to commence the war on memes.

On 11/12/2016 at 11:32 AM, Shalltear said:

0 MvP cards is a ridiculous concept. People work hard for those

as a KS high hp ninja i would like to have those potions but they stated on kro for the 1 second cooldown, so we cant ignore that.

should note the delay is a recent move from kRO in an attempt at a larger rebalance of WoE/PVP. We shouldn't get the delay without the rest of that system.

ToRY0UQ.png

On 5/13/2017 at 12:14 PM, Nightcore Run said:

I honestly have no idea how to commence the war on memes.

On 11/12/2016 at 11:32 AM, Shalltear said:

0 MvP cards is a ridiculous concept. People work hard for those

At this time, we will not be bringing back the 10% HP potions, but players can expect some changes to the Mega White Potion in the very near future.