Sign in to follow this  
Furiosa

Feeling a little lost about Rebel builds?

Hi all!  I appreciate you giving this a read and thank you for your time.

While I've always been pretty comfortable/familiar in the type of builds I do with Wanderer and AB, Rebellion is something I haven't tried and years ago when I did play, I barely remember what I even did with my Gunslinger.  I found two guides on the NovaRO wiki, but I still feel just a bit lost.

What are the generally "big damage" type of builds?  I usually prefer pistol and rifle, but from my understanding, I will be required to switch weapons in the heat of battle at times, so I am prepared for that as well.  All I really know is Dex is my main stat, at this point.

Thank you for your time, again. I'm just hoping someone can point me in the right direction for some reading.

Hi Furiosa 

Well the" big damage" builds are mostly QDS(Quick draw shot) and crit build that is for autoattack builds, and if u like to use skils to kill, desperado and fire dance build would be the best, well QDS build can perfectly go with desperado and fire dance damage it depends on the situation mostly.

The most common is QDS since its easier to play it and the equipment is not that hard to get as the other, the other builds required high refine in your weapons to do tons of damage and good gears, while QDS can do well with avarage equipment.

Well both of the guides in nova, are a bit outdated so to gather more info you should ask players and read from different forums. 

If you need any further help just send me a PM ( it might be in spanish , your names tell me that you know spanish or you just copied that jajajaj, so it may be easier for you to ask)

Hiya! I do not know spanish, but my boyfriend does, so he could probably translate for me. My name is just taken from a movie (Mad Max: Fury Road), but I have had a few people ask if I know spanish because of it haha.

I appreciate your reply to me, I'll look into those builds.