Sign in to follow this  
Viny

Genetics and Biolabs 5

Hi , i would like to know  what role genetics generaly do in Bios 5 . Can i go pure dps and just use CC, or is AD a must? Also is there a need for using other supportive skills , or will i do fine just dps'ing?

Personally, I'm playing genetic over doram for dps any time the dmg is the same if not better with AD (if well geared) and depending on the mob. You have more utility through FCP, thorn trap  and proper AoE dmg (if you have a +6~+8 old midas whisper.

It's more costly for sure though and and I definitely wouldnt recommend it in 12 men parties. But if you want to go with few people a good geared genetic>>>>>>>>>>>>doram.

R5B269f.png

4 hours ago, Ariasmen said:

Personally, I'm playing genetic over doram for dps any time the dmg is the same if not better with AD (if well geared) and depending on the mob. You have more utility through FCP, thorn trap  and proper AoE dmg (if you have a +6~+8 old midas whisper.

It's more costly for sure though and and I definitely wouldnt recommend it in 12 men parties. But if you want to go with few people a good geared genetic>>>>>>>>>>>>doram.

Thanks for the reply , but is Genetic viable without using AD? Also i still dont have OMW but my gear is pretty decent.

5 minutes ago, Viny said:

Thanks for the reply , but is Genetic viable without using AD? Also i still dont have OMW but my gear is pretty decent.

It's not unviable, just considerably slower without the Old Midas Whisper compared to an extremely well-geared Genetic (including the Old Midas Whisper) or Doram.

rLP2pYx.png

5 minutes ago, Whalekins said:

It's not unviable, just considerably slower without the Old Midas Whisper compared to an extremely well-geared Genetic (including the Old Midas Whisper) or Doram.

Thanks , i will try to find a party and test , hope it goes well ^_^ 

6 hours ago, Ariasmen said:

What gears are we talking about here?

Well this is what im using , not sure if well geared or not to actually be better than a doram with a high refined OMW.

Sem título.jpg