wanye

What do you think of new Cursed Knight's Shield?

Cursed Knight's Shield

at +0: 10% ASPD increases , Atk + 3% , 7% all properties resistance,  + hp&sp regen!

+7:+10 atk

a+9: ASPD + 1 

Ultralight Magic Shield

at +9: 10% ASPD, 10% neutral resistance, 10% defense  bypass on normal monsters.

Seems to me that this new cash shop shield is made for sun&star build SE, and have much much better value for money compared  to UMS (+9 cost 600mil). The only downside is that CKS gives 0 defense, like the mad bunny. all of this feels a little too good to be true and I dont know if there is a catch to it . so I would like to ask 4 some of your thoughts on this new shield.  

Edited by refining=delete+reinstall

I think Cursed Shield is cheaper and SE can HP leech wit Heat

Edited by Laho

There are no downsides (aside 0 DEF) for this shield, buying this was my first action when i logged in yesterday xD

People seeked  Mad Bunny for the Attack, and the UMS for the ASPD and the neutral resistance. Now we have both of them in one shield (plus, resistance to all the other elenents besides neutral).

Now the only advantage of the UMS is the Defense piercing. And it doesnt work on MVPs so is only for PVP.

This is a Broken Universal shield. x-x  Mad bunny and UMS's price will go to the floor.

Compilation of the Stories and Legends of all the MVP <---- Click Here 

13  112 

Shield is a no brainer. You don't need that +9 Ultralight anymore for aspd, which opens up acc or headgear, which is where you want atk power over aspd if you can get it.

8 minutes ago, Rehl said:

Mad Bunny is still good for the 10% Reflect (at +0, btw).

If it worked on PVP, maybe. The two more relevant areas of the game are PVP and MVP, (last one having much more players but not for that downgrading the relevance to the 1st one).

The Cursed Knight shield is relevant for both, so, from my humble point of view,  i see it as the best universal shield there is now.

Mad bunny doesnt have reflect on PVP so its  more like for PVM now. And UMS doesnt give defense piercing on Bosses so its more like for PVP now. But this shield works greath on both areas, boosting both your defensive and  ofensive  power by giving you: Resistance, ASPD and attack.

Compilation of the Stories and Legends of all the MVP <---- Click Here 

13  112