Sign in to follow this  
mfeo4ever

what went wrong?

Hi all,

New Rebellion here. lvl 174. trying to build qds reb. my aspd low only 182, with berserk pot 187. so far i really rely on heat barrel. can advise me on my build below.

str 81

agi 123

vit 32

int 15

dex 117

luk 88

gears

headgear

top - fox ear demon of speed III

mid - robo eye

low - gangster scarf

armor - ancient armor of rift wildcat

weapon - +7 knight calf deathadder

garment - +7 HBP with menblatt

boots - temp bots of dex with fs4

accesory - dex glove and sheriff badge with buffalo bandit card set.

Shadow Gears(agi) in MH helps a lot,

+9HBP Gives good aspd

i advise Ancient Mimic Card in Armor it gives like agi for every 18points of luk

find TB Luk with EA4, or Apsd either is good for crit

Get your dex to 120 just for the Temp Dex boots effect, as well as the Menblatt's bonus damage every 10 dex. Or shift to a Temp Luk boots, and then go for 120 luk for that one.

I think you should decide at this point whether you want to stack up the %aspd gears (with the end goal of 100% aspd), or just agi with +aspd modifiers, because those two don't stack (the higher your aspd, the lower the %aspd effects are). Physical Enhancer Rings with Aspd% enchants and Cenere card are good for stacking up that %aspd (and the buffalo combo gives +7% CMIIW). But since you're using heat barrel (which adds a flat +5 aspd), maybe just stacking agi and +aspd would be better (like a +9 HBP's +1 aspd effect at 90 agi; and again with the buffalo combo, as it gives +7 agi).

If you need a better armor (stat wise), you can try for a +7 Abusive with agi enchants (at 2 Agile Nives 1, the lowest you can get from them is +12). If you can get the aspd somewhere else, try for a +7 Excellion with Str/Atk/Atk.

As mentioned, Mimic Card and Agi Shadow Gears work well to give you additional Agi. If you don't want an HBP, you can look for an Agi+14 and higher GSS (I bought an Agi+14 one at 4m-ish? Mainly because some people want the pure Agi+18 one). Bonus points if you can get a +12 one (free +1 aspd).

You can also try a Monocle [1] with EoE Agi 3 as your midgear.

Edited by fonmasterclaes

"Only those with the strength to seize their destiny deserve to have one."

Sciel Pride.png

Relying on Rich Coin+Heat Barrel (more coins, more extra dmg) combo isn't bad, it increases damage besides aspd so it's always good to have it on. If you've 188 aspd, you activate it and bam, 193 aspd, exactly what you currently want.

I also advice to ignore the 100% aspd suggestion through gears, your damage will drop by a lot compared to someone whose gears only have aspd when possible to help achieve 188 (or aim to 190-191 to get 193 whenever you've buffs but that isn't really a must IMO, 188 is more than enough) aspd easier unless you want to use them as a swap when Heat Barrel is on cooldown (10 seconds isn't much but each one to their own play styles).

There are lots of ways to get that sweet aspd value that you're missing (you already have a few god gears so no point changing them) - celermine, agi food, aspd PER, Sarah's Earrings with aspd enchants or a mix of ea and aspd (a bit of a waste but if it works...), ASPD enchant on temp dex boots (I don't advice this at all, just here as an option because it means that you will lose a significant amount of damage), agi abusive robe (this means that without your aspd will go below the sweet value and your dmg will be less when vs stuff that it doesn't beneficts), etc.

BTW, you're using Temp Dex Boots without 120 dex, you're loosing 5% of extra damage. If you want to make use of agi at 100%, just get Temp AGI boots or pump dex to make at least the boots useful. But since you're also using a bunch of luk, it wouldn't be bad to go a bit lower on str, pump LUK to 120 (you may need to reduce dex to 100-110 depending on gears), grab Temp LUK boots and get more dmg from it (30% is a lot of extra damage) and go Hybrid  (QDS doesn't crit but your hits in between do and it's a lot of extra damage at 193 aspd).

19 hours ago, fonmasterclaes said:

Get your dex to 120 just for the Temp Dex boots effect, as well as the Menblatt's bonus damage every 10 dex. Or shift to a Temp Luk boots, and then go for 120 luk for that one.

I think you should decide at this point whether you want to stack up the %aspd gears (with the end goal of 100% aspd), or just agi with +aspd modifiers, because those two don't stack (the higher your aspd, the lower the %aspd effects are). Physical Enhancer Rings with Aspd% enchants and Cenere card are good for stacking up that %aspd (and the buffalo combo gives +7% CMIIW). But since you're using heat barrel (which adds a flat +5 aspd), maybe just stacking agi and +aspd would be better (like a +9 HBP's +1 aspd effect at 90 agi; and again with the buffalo combo, as it gives +7 agi).

If you need a better armor (stat wise), you can try for a +7 Abusive with agi enchants (at 2 Agile Nives 1, the lowest you can get from them is +12). If you can get the aspd somewhere else, try for a +7 Excellion with Str/Atk/Atk.

As mentioned, Mimic Card and Agi Shadow Gears work well to give you additional Agi. If you don't want an HBP, you can look for an Agi+14 and higher GSS (I bought an Agi+14 one at 4m-ish? Mainly because some people want the pure Agi+18 one). Bonus points if you can get a +12 one (free +1 aspd).

You can also try a Monocle [1] with EoE Agi 3 as your midgear.

Hi there, thanks for the comment. May i know how to obtain shadow gear?

9 hours ago, TunaDeck said:

Relying on Rich Coin+Heat Barrel (more coins, more extra dmg) combo isn't bad, it increases damage besides aspd so it's always good to have it on. If you've 188 aspd, you activate it and bam, 193 aspd, exactly what you currently want.

I also advice to ignore the 100% aspd suggestion through gears, your damage will drop by a lot compared to someone whose gears only have aspd when possible to help achieve 188 (or aim to 190-191 to get 193 whenever you've buffs but that isn't really a must IMO, 188 is more than enough) aspd easier unless you want to use them as a swap when Heat Barrel is on cooldown (10 seconds isn't much but each one to their own play styles).

There are lots of ways to get that sweet aspd value that you're missing (you already have a few god gears so no point changing them) - celermine, agi food, aspd PER, Sarah's Earrings with aspd enchants or a mix of ea and aspd (a bit of a waste but if it works...), ASPD enchant on temp dex boots (I don't advice this at all, just here as an option because it means that you will lose a significant amount of damage), agi abusive robe (this means that without your aspd will go below the sweet value and your dmg will be less when vs stuff that it doesn't beneficts), etc.

BTW, you're using Temp Dex Boots without 120 dex, you're loosing 5% of extra damage. If you want to make use of agi at 100%, just get Temp AGI boots or pump dex to make at least the boots useful. But since you're also using a bunch of luk, it wouldn't be bad to go a bit lower on str, pump LUK to 120 (you may need to reduce dex to 100-110 depending on gears), grab Temp LUK boots and get more dmg from it (30% is a lot of extra damage) and go Hybrid  (QDS doesn't crit but your hits in between do and it's a lot of extra damage at 193 aspd).

Noted. On the process to go for crit build. Currently still farmng for zeny. Thanks

Shadow Gears are from Monster Hunter check @events to check the happy hour and join the agi-set also bring zenies cause it is entrance fee per member.

If you are still not fully crit build I suggest checking turbo option and use QDS for extra damage. Though on me I mixed crit and QDS.

I suggest you change armor to abusive robe either get it on dailies run of banquet. A +4 is ok or if you can +7 with either dex or agi enchants. It provides also Improve Concentration

a minor buff, I get about 1 aspd with it. 

Abusive robe is good for some instances likes gmt cause of ignore def of some races which added to your damage.

Also if you are solo and trying to reach 193 aspd dont forget about guranas candy, celermine juices, and foods. Also agi+bless scrolls if you can manage to get those.

Edited by StrayCat

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Do you even had the power of the cards?

Change RWH to Fox Ears or Eddga Hat or +9 EMH

Slot Twin Bunnies with EOE3 Str or change to Sigrun wings or monocle with EOE3 Str

Have abusive robe enchants card with porcellio or bathory

Get +9 HBP or slot your first with Menblatt

Also what instance are you even soloing?

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Headgear i have fox ears, didnt really use it as i will die easily without potting.

my robe is with bathory card and my hbp is with menblatt.

my gun is wk/ak. My gatling is calf +7 wk/wk

my accesory is with revolver bandit set card.

so far i manage solo jitterbug and airship assault. Lol