Fluffs

Red Vicious Mind Aura on 10th Tournament Win

As title says, as it is the hardest achievement to climb, and with Tournament already giving out white auras to first place, 10th Win Achievement seems more than reasonable for a red vicious mind aura. I believe the implementation of this will give more competition in the  tournament to reach the 10th win as it is only held once per month.

In comparison, we have achievements such as Fenrir, Naght Sieger, etc., where you have to kill it 100 times to get an exclusive costume hat that is account bound. This is no different than any of those.

Edited by Fluffs

Spoiler

yrJ0V9d.gif     

red vicious mind aura should come from BG not pvp tourny, that way people get some incentives to do BG, we are lacking rewards there.

pvp arena already got the white vicious mind aura, thats good enough.

Putting an exclusive hat for BG players to give players incentive to do BG is one thing, but Vicious Mind Aura is exclusive to first place winners of Tournament and it should stay that way.

Considering that the only way to obtain a white aura is to win the tournament, why should they put a sicker-looking aura on somewhere easier to obtain? Any hat could take the place of a hat-exclusive reward for BG players and I would be all for that.

Spoiler

yrJ0V9d.gif     

I’d like hats for hard achievements as well. Such as getting 300 wins on x class in bg could give a gold recolor of their job hat. Same for monster hunter with a gold recolor of their respective monster. 

We could go with more unique hats, but the idea is still to reward players for taking time finishing hard achievements.

White Aura should be an icon of pvp winners, but why put a second aura to the same winners? 

that doesnt sounds fair for the people that cant participate in pvp tourny due to time restrictions, red aura at least make incentive to players play in their bg HH timezones, 2 auras for pvp tourny isnt balanced, exclusive hats come from other kind of events, not from BG.

BG isn't worthy of that Aura. And if it were placed there, the white one would lose most of its uniqueness, since the color is a small part.

The suggestion sounds fine.

BG is what keeps the pvp alive, and right now we are lacking a lot of BG, most of BG happy hours right now go completely ignored, that make a bad image for the server and new players that come interested in pvp.
Having the 2 auras in the pvp tourrny isnt fair for anyone, having separate auras to mark the "elites" white for pvp tourny addicts, red for bg addicts seems fair for everyone,no problem that you can get some exclusive hat for 10th tournament win.

On 10/9/2018 at 1:06 PM, Zento said:

red vicious mind aura should come from BG not pvp tourny, that way people get some incentives to do BG, we are lacking rewards there.

pvp arena already got the white vicious mind aura, thats good enough.

I agree with Zento !

1514HiSnypa.png.50a9699daee6ae0d997d51bf856e29aa.png

i like the suggestion but wouldn't you have to win on the same char 10 times? or are you suggesting the 10th character you win on gets it? or it's account bound instead of character? like, yes, it's impressive to win 10 times and a new reward would be cool, but each of those avenues seem a little... flawed i guess? if you have to win on the same character 10 times, as an audience member, watching the same team win over and over again with no comp changes doesn't sound very fun. if it's just the 10th character, what if you already have an aura? you just get two? what about wins after 10?

idk maybe i'm worried about logistics for no reason since i don't win tourney anyways pepehigh

also no to bg wins/kills, it's not nearly the same as tourney and honestly doesn't deserve an aura reward. maybe some other bg hat reward will be implemented some day