followthefishtv

Help with SE gear !

Sup guys,

I recently started a Star Emperor and im enjoying it so far.

But it seems that im doing less damage than i expected, 21k~24k per Full Moon Kick, solo playing.

What should I buy to improve my damage? I have 100m to spend

My Alt+Q for now:

Rideword, +7Crimson Bible with 2 Hunter Fly, Stone Buckler with Hodremlin, Airship Manteau and Armor, Shackles, Bloodied Shackle Ball and Sherrif’s Left Badge.

Screenshot_20181009-111908.jpg

Are you going pure lunar?

Decard the bible (you can get a better upgrade too, but let's assume you keep it for now) and replace one HF for a WK card, also get a cursed knight shiels and put in a KK card.

For the garment, consider a +7 HBP with WakWak (for just ATK) or Brown Rat (for ATK and ASPD).

These gears should cost around 100m ^^

On the skill side, you can have a dual Soul Linker to give you TKM Spirit and use union to ignore DEF (just don't use auto attacks neither heat while in Union's state).

Edited by Ary

+7 or +9 HBP (wakwak)

+7 Excellion Suit Str, Atk, Atk

Temporal boots of str (or dex for cast time) fs, bm.

Sigrun Wings

Edited by fxfreitas

4Signature3.png.a1b0253c3eedc526d2f51762ebea9135.png4

Oh yes, a temporal STR boot with HE should help with your damage if solar (temporal DEX is better for Lunar, because of the fixed cast time reduction).

4 hours ago, Ary said:

Are you going pure lunar?

Decard the bible (you can get a better upgrade too, but let's assume you keep it for now) and replace one HF for a WK card, also get a cursed knight shiels and put in a KK card.

For the garment, consider a +7 HBP with WakWak (for just ATK) or Brown Rat (for ATK and ASPD).

These gears should cost around 100m ^^

On the skill side, you can have a dual Soul Linker to give you TKM Spirit and use union to ignore DEF (just don't use auto attacks neither heat while in Union's state).

Im leveling as lunar it seems to be easier then solar. Once i get 175 ill change.

I'll prioritize WK cards and the HBP.

As for leveling locations, while waiting the 4 hours cooldown of gramp's quests, where do grind?

*EDIT

How do i get these Signatures from characters i have? With time played etc..

Edited by followthefishtv

Oh, i forgot to recommend a Incubus Pet to help with sp drain (or Succubus for the HP drain) and Cenere will give you more DPS than Brown Rat (because of more ASPD) while you don't have other ASPD gears.

I do the eden board quests, also Verus/RockRidge/16.1 daily quests are good to lvl up (the best way is to complete many quests and pop up a field manual from dailies and get the exp of them).

https://www.novaragnarok.com/forum/topic/1203-character-cards/

10 hours ago, followthefishtv said:

All party members must be in the same map as me or not?

Same map and online.