Sign in to follow this  
arvintot20

Can I ask for help about star emperor, im still confused with it.

Hi Good Day,

I really super new in nova ro and im confused on how do i use to level my star emperor. I don't even know if im doing it correctly. Can you help me with my skill and stat build? and how can I use star emperor correctly according to my level. 

screenNovaRO009.thumb.jpg.c6c52626c15b2efe2d79df4df1830831.jpg

If you don't have a high refine Crimson or VM Bible, you should unequip both weapon and shield and use the Sprint buff.

Aside from that there is nothing wrong with your build, just do the gramps quests in a party and do Banquet for Heroes quests to get fast EXP. Soloing is difficult without leech gear so it's best to just go with a party.

Panic Garment Update

Yep,  he's right. Party up in gramps for now. Star Emperor gets a huge damage bonus in large parties via the skill kihop,. Gramps leveling with a party is insanely good. Focus on getting a highly refined Crimson Bible and Leech gears (rideword, hunter fly card, loyal incubus/succubus pet) as leech with SE is awesome.

On 11/2/2018 at 11:10 AM, Noireth said:

If you don't have a high refine Crimson or VM Bible, you should unequip both weapon and shield and use the Sprint buff.

Aside from that there is nothing wrong with your build, just do the gramps quests in a party and do Banquet for Heroes quests to get fast EXP. Soloing is difficult without leech gear so it's best to just go with a party.

HIgh refine would be +5 above? or really high like +10 above? Thanks I was wondering how do I use the sprint buff. Yes just realized that soloing at without equips is so hard, even though I have an AB. Though I'm not sure what do I do, on gramps its hard to kill at the moment.

19 hours ago, Colours said:

Yep,  he's right. Party up in gramps for now. Star Emperor gets a huge damage bonus in large parties via the skill kihop,. Gramps leveling with a party is insanely good. Focus on getting a highly refined Crimson Bible and Leech gears (rideword, hunter fly card, loyal incubus/succubus pet) as leech with SE is awesome.

Yup, I'm trying to build my own rideword hat and got hunter fly cards now available. But I know I still lack gears and knowledge how to really use SE and what build to take. Thank you by the way.

High refine Crimson Bible would be +10 or higher. For new players not using any weapon and shield is the best way to play SE.

Panic Garment Update