Sign in to follow this  
Kotick

Improve my rebellion gear

Hi everyone!!

what the title says, i'm start farming some zeny(slowly but farming it jajaja) and i wanna get some pro gear( a good refining weapon) but i dont know exactly what to buy, i was thinking going to buy a Calf Kingcobra and a Calf Deathadder, the problem is i dont know exactly the price of both weapons to +12 and +14, i think Calf Deathadder would be more expensive than a kingcobra(from what markets web shown). so if anyone know a price for that weapons and any other recommendations for equipment i would aceppt( I'm using buffalo combo switching the teleport for a PER)

image.png.70f25ff1b2e1c07d6072befad5e2ae14.png

what is your temporal dex boots enchant?
if its not Expert archer with hawk eye, aim to get that  first.
Hawk Eye damage boost is really huge, its basically doubling your weapon base atk damage and also additional 200 status atk.

oh i forgot to mention that... it's Spell5 and HE... i think getting a good refine calf weapon could improve more then trying to get a temporal boots with EA and HE

Aside from getting a high refine Calf, getting a Chewed Pencil might help a little. Getting a Sakray card helps in instances.

Probably aiming for better enchants can help (and sink a ton of resources). Aside from that I don't think there's that much room for upgrades at the moment.

Panic Garment Update

i would do what you say getting before the weapons a EA and HE temporal dex boots and the pencil and card that you mention, the fact is i could farm the weapons and try to refining by myself i think it would be more cheaper than try to buy it( +10 calf death i think it's like 250m or much more) and i need to get Monster Hunter ASPD equipment too. so i have alot o things to do