Sign in to follow this  
Najib Razak

Is Homunculus Eira Overed Boost's ASPD increase has any actual use?

Hi..just want to ask, maybe i missed out something

is Eira's Overboost's increase ASPD to 189 effect has any real use especially in a party? (dont discuss 500 flee effect)

Because i think it is kinda useless because you only need 175 aspd (easily achievable with some agi) to spam cart cannon.

Because of cart cannon's 0.5 sec cast delay, it is useless to get ASPD more than 175.

The only reason u need more ASPD is if u have cast delay reduction, which usually is minstrel's bragi.

But if there's minstrel in your party, for sure the minstrel will also use "Assassin Cross of Sunset" that easily increase your ASPD to more than 189.

So i believe there's no reason to make an Eira for ASPD increase right? Unless u have 1 agi

Do i miss something here?

Eira's Overed Boost is only useful if you're going for 1 AGI in your Build besides that, it doesn't really have any other use. ( not to mention the SP drain :x )
Personally I only use Overed Boost when Brewing to proc Lucky Day. 

Edited by AloeLeaflet

You can click on my signatures to read my Geneticist Guide!

@Torikakae: Yes, because without cast delay reduction (eg:bragi), you cannot spam skill faster than your cast delay..175 ASPD is exactly 0.5 atk per second (the formula is  [200-ASPD / 50])..even 193 ASPD is useless if u still has 0.5 seconds cast delay