|This quest or instance is repeatable.|
|Solo: 0||Party: 0|
|Starting Point:||verus01 148/154|
|Prerequisite(s):||Memory Record (step 1 only)|
The Central Laboratory instance is part of the 15.2 Memory Record update, where you get to travel back to the past and observe a failed experiment which might have caused the fall of the ancient civilization.
In this instance, you'll have a chance to fight 3 randomly spawned MvPs from all around the world of Rune-Midgards.
- Talk to the Civilization Expert at
/navi verus01 148/154, then to Dimension-Mover device right besides him to enter the instance.
- Talk to probationary researcher at the entrance. He authorizes your access and deactivates the first line of security for you.
Only the party leader can talk to the researcher.
- Walk ahead up until you meet the Senior Researcher, he'll give you today's access code.
- The code needs to be entered as a binary number.
- Use the switches behind the researcher to enter the access code given. ON=1 OFF=0.
- After the code has been properly entered, click the Main Switch at the far left and a warp will open up.
- Walk inside the research area and take the first turn to the right.
- Inside the laboratory, you'll meet 4 Professors. Get close, and listen to their conversation about the first experiment.
Once the experiment starts, the team will begin running into problems. The machine overheats and malfunctions.
- An unidentified creature, a random MvP, will be transmitted from another dimension. Kill the creature.
- The device becomes uncontrollable and restarts the program. Another unidentified creature gets transmitted which you'll need to fight.
- Fresa shuts down the computer, but it starts acting on its own! The final phase of transformation begins and a new MvP appears.
- Once the MvP is defeated, all of the researchers will get transmitted to another dimension and a portal will open on the far right to leave the area.