From NovaRO: Wiki
- Eden Group Equipment
- Generally the best choice for characters below level 99. Most of these equipment are top-tier for the low level range, and the quests are very easy to do.
- Mora Equipment
- Mora Village offers the famous White Wing Set for Rangers, as well as equipment choices for Rune Knights, Warlocks, Guillotines Cross, and Arch Bishops. Players must be level 99 and finish the Hazy Forest Instance to participate in the Mora Daily Quests, which rewards with Coins used to purchase and enchant these equipment.
- Ghost Palace
- A highly recommended solo Instance for all classes from Level 120. The Gray Shards collected here can be exchanged for various Thanatos Weapons, which have high ATK and MATK values and has HP/SP draining properties, as well as Gray Armor which gives decent DEF as well as Holy and Neutral Resistances.
- Airship Assault
- A party instance for levels 125 and above, containing monsters which frequently drop parts of the Airship Equipment Set. This set boosts various substats, including MaxHP/SP, Variable Cast Reduction, ASPD, and even adds Neutral Resistance.
- Stat Gloves
- Useful accessories with various properties relating to a certain stat. The Splendide Coins used to buy and socket these gloves can be collected through various quests and daily quests in Splendide, Eclage, and Midgard Expedition Camp.
- Custom Headgear Quests
- While most of them are for vanity purposes, certain items like and are worth crafting for their functional qualities.
- Doram Equipment Exchange
- The Chiara siblings in Lasagna accept Doram-exclusive weapons and armors, and exchange them into Doram Tokens. Doram Tokens can be exchanged into Doram-exclusive accessories, and can be used to upgrade some of those accessories.
- Faceworm Skins
- These all-purpose top-tier garments are obtainable by doing the Faceworm's Nest Instance. Each Instance rewards with several Skins, with a randomised refinement rate and enchantments. The faster your party clears the instance, the better the refinement and enchantments will be.
- Temporal Boots
- Nightmarish Jitterbug
- This Instance contains some equipment made specifically for the Archer class, as well as two very special accessories which can be combined into one.
- Charleston Crisis
- This Instance located in Verus offers very unique equipment and weapons exclusive to the Mechanic class, as well as several other weapons.
- Heroic Equipment
- Essences of Evil
- Biolab Gear
- The Bio Lab Dungeon in Lighthalzen remains known as the hardest content of the game, especially for newcomers. With the addition of the fourth floor, this dungeon offers various extremely valuable Weapons and Equipment; all of them enchantable using unique materials from the dungeon.
- Monster Hunter
- Malangdo Enchants
- Pintados Festival
- Offers three very unique Accessories. Activating this Festival requires a server-wide effort to gather the required materials.
- Alternative Sprites
- By buying the alternative sprite, you can change your characters outfit.
- Custom Headgear Quests
- A list of all custom quests for NovaRO's headgears.
- Headgear Recolor Guide
- This NPC offers you her recoloring services for seven Headgears in exchange for a mixture of dyestuffs.
- Deserted Island
- This Instance rewards you with materials which you use to craft two costume headgears.