Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Eden Group Equipment
- Generally the best choice for characters below level 99. Most of these equipment are top-tier for the low level range, and the quests are very easy to do.
- Mora Equipment
- Mora Village offers the famous White Wing Set for Rangers, as well as equipment choices for Rune Knights, Warlocks, Guillotines Cross, and Arch Bishops. Players must be level 99 and finish the Hazy Forest Instance to participate in the Mora Daily Quests, which rewards with Coins used to purchase and enchant these equipment.
- Ghost Palace
- A highly recommended solo instance for all classes from Level 120. The Gray Shards collected here can be exchanged for various Thanatos Weapons, which have high ATK and MATK values and has HP/SP draining properties, as well as Gray Armor which gives decent DEF as well as Holy and Neutral Resistances.
- Airship Assault
- A party instance for levels 125 and above, containing monsters which frequently drop parts of the Airship Equipment Set. This set boosts various substats, including MaxHP/SP, Variable Cast Reduction, ASPD, and even adds Neutral Resistance.
- Infinite Space
- Interesting and easy to acquire enchantable equipments obtainable trough instance specific currency.
- Stat Gloves
- Useful accessories with various properties relating to a certain stat. The Splendide Coins used to buy and socket these gloves can be collected through various quests and daily quests in Splendide, Eclage, and Midgard Expedition Camp.
- Custom Headgear Quests
- While most of them are for vanity purposes, certain items like and are worth crafting for their functional qualities.
- Doram Equipment Exchange
- The Chiara siblings in Lasagna accept Doram-exclusive weapons and armors, and exchange them into Doram Tokens. Doram Tokens can be exchanged into Doram-exclusive accessories, and can be used to upgrade some of those accessories.
- Crimson Weapons
- These weapons are special as their ATK and MATK values rise astoundingly with higher refines, and are Best-in-slot for many classes at +15 or above. Most of them also come pre-enchanted with a random element.
- Nightmarish Jitterbug
- This instance contains some equipment made specifically for the Archer class, as well as two very special accessories which can be combined into one.
- Charleston Crisis
- This instance located in Verus offers unique equipment and weapons exclusive to the Mechanic class, as well as several other weapons.
- Heroic Equipment
- Other Instances
- Angel Poring Boots and Heroic Capes
- Available for purchase via Gold Coins, these equipment offer an alternative for those looking for After Cast Delay reduction.
- Endeavor Token
- Purchase strong equipment such as Cursed Knight's Shield, Mad Bunny and Job specific hats with exclusive currency obtained trough Daily & Weekly Quests.
- Faceworm Skins
- These all-purpose top-tier garments are obtainable by doing the Faceworm's Nest Instance. Each Instance rewards with several Skins, with a randomized refinement rate and enchantments. The faster your party clears the instance, the better the refinement and enchantments will be.
- Temporal Boots
- King Schmidt's
- Essences of Evil
- Vicious Weapons
- Biolab Gear
- The Bio Lab Dungeon in Lighthalzen remains known as the hardest content of the game, especially for newcomers. With the addition of the fourth floor, this dungeon offers various extremely valuable Weapons and Equipment; all of them enchantable using unique materials from the dungeon.
- Edda Bioresearch Lab
- Really tough party instance for characters above level 170, unveil the events that occurred during the Rekenber experiments with Wolfchev. Really strong job specific weapons can be obtained after completing the instance and defeating its MVP, that can also be enhanced with unique enchants.
- OS Weapons and Illusion Armors
- Monster Hunter
- Malangdo Enchant
- A huge list of enchantable weapons. The currency are Malangdo Coins and Seagod's Angers. The enchant resetable and has no chance to break.
- Illusion Dungeons
- A total of eight old dungeons revisited, each offering new cards and more powerful versions of older equipment.
- Abyss Glast Heim
- The depths of Glast Heim's castle, featuring powerful monsters and exclusive equipment.
- Tomb of the Fallen
- The fifth floor of Lighthalzen's Bio Laboratories. Rewards come in the form of Old Headgears.
- Magma Dungeon F3
- The third floor of the well-known Magma Dungeon, requiring anyone that wishes to enter to be at least level 175. New cards and the new Lava Leather Equipment can be obtained there.
- Einbech Dungeon 3
- The third floor of the well-known Einbech Dungeon, requiring anyone that wishes to enter to be at least level 180. New cards, new Accessories and new Equipment can be obtained there.
- Odin's Temple 4 / Odin's Past
- The fourth floor of the well-known Odin's Past, requiring anyone that wishes to enter to be at least level 180. New cards, the new Soutanes and Clergy Equipment can be obtained there.
- Abyss Dungeon 4
- The fourth floor of the well-known Abyss Lake, requiring anyone that wishes to enter to be at least level 190. New cards, new Accessories and new Equipment can be obtained there.
- Deserted Island
- This Instance rewards you with materials which you use to craft two costume headgears.
- Alternative Sprites
- By buying the alternative sprite, you can change your characters outfit.
- Custom Headgear Quests
- A list of all custom quests for NovaRO's costume headgears.
- Headgear Recolor Guide
- This NPC offers you her recoloring services for seven Headgears in exchange for a mixture of dyestuffs.
- Miles the Milliner
- The adorable cat girl that knows everything hats.
- Limes the Milliner
- The combative adorable cat girl that knows everything Siege hats.
- Selim the Milliner
- The spooky, but still adorable cat girl that knows everything Halloween hats.
- Smile the Milliner
- The youngest and self-proclaimed cutest cat girl that knows everything Christmas hats.