Fire Basin Quests
The Fire Basin is a new area which was introduced in the Episode 14.3 update. Below are the list of quests needed to access the area and the Instances(from Morse's Cave to the Temple of the Demon God) located within it.
The area-exclusive quests and instances must be done in the following order:
|Dimensional Travel||Bios Island||Morse's Cave||Temple of the Demon God|
Work in progress!
|Items:||1 Monster Feed|
|Others:||Access to Flame Basin & Flame Cave|
This quest introduces you to Tamarin, an adventurer which stumbled upon the entrance to the Fire Basin area. Completing this quest gives you access to the Fire Cave, which is the entry point for Bios Island, Morse's Cave, and Temple of the Demon God.
- Go to Pile of Rags and choose Remove it. You will find that there is a person under there.
- Choose to Shake the rags, to wake him up. He will ask for something to eat.
- Give him 1 , and he will wake up to introduce himself as Tamarin.
- Choose to Introduce yourself. He will appreciate your friendliness.
- He will ask about a place to wash up. Tell him the place, and finally Accompany him there.
- Go to the northwestern portal (or use the Warper > Dungeons > Pyramids and exit the dungeon), and head to Tamarin at
- He will tell his story, choose I'm listening, and then Tell him you want to tag along.
- Use the Warper > Special Areas > Dimensional Time Gap. Tamarin is just south of where you spawn.
- Go northwest and take the warp to access the second area (or use the Warper > Heroes' Trails > Ghost Palace) then, go to the south-east. On the second island, turn to the south-west and talk to the Sand Mound Tamarin will appear to talk to you. Choose Enter.
- You will arrive at the Fire Basin. Talk to Tamarin. Your conversation will be interrupted midway.
- Talk to Bargat Tiblack standing near you and accept her hunting quest. You have to help her kill 20 and collect 50 . When you kill a Fire Pit, appear and they drop the skins at a 40% rate.
- Return to Bargat Tiblack and she will ask you to kill and gather . Tamarin will call you before you finish the conversation.
- Talk to Tamarin and he will offer his help killing the Sonias. You will now only need to kill 25 of them and gather 25 of the stems.
- Meet Tamarin at the center of the map when you're done. He will offer you some of the stems to taste.
- Return to Bargat Tiblack. He will mention something about a cave, and tells you to meet Instructor Rugen.
- Find Instructor Rugen at the southwestern corner of the map and choose Talk to him.
- Talk to Intoxicated Patient below Rugen to feed him the Sonia stems, and return to Instructor Rugen.
- Go back to Bargat Tiblack, and you will be rewarded with EXP, as well as access to the Fire Cave.
Flaming Basin and Doom Prayers
Prerequisite: Dimensional Travel Step 6.
- Talk to Base Investigator and pick Do you want me to do it?.
- Hunt 15 Burning Feathers from .
- Go search the Scout at . You need to attack him until he speaks.
- You must deliver 20 Patrol Logs (Scout Journal) dropped by . Beware some mobs of Fire Sandman may appear and steal your Patrol Logs when close to the NPC. It's recommended to gather more samples of the item.
- Return to Base Investigator .
- Hunt 20 and 20 .
- Talk to Base Investigator and go meet with Doom Prayers Leader . Pick Go back!
- Hunt Stone of Blessing). and collect 40 Blessing Stones (
- Take the stones back to Doom Prayers Leader .
- Gather 30 Monster Blood Monster Blood by killing and .
- Deliver the blood to Doom Prayers Leader .
- Talk to Second-in-command next to Doom Prayers Leader.
- Gather 30 Tooth of Flame Golem (Golem's Fiery Stone Tooth) and 30 Neck Of Flame Frilldora (Frilldora's Fiery Nape). The former from , while the latter from .
- Return to Second-in-command and deliver the items.
- Speak with Doom Prayers Leader to finish the quest.
Daily Fire Basin Quests
Prerequisite: Dimensional Travel Step 6.
Once you're able to enter the Fire Basin, there are several quests that can be repeated daily, and rewards you with experience.
|Experience:||250,000 (Base) / 20,000,000 (Job)|
- Talk to Instructor Igrid at
- He asks you to kill 4 types of Incarnation of Morrocs.
|Experience:||87,500 (Base) / 8,750,000 (Job)|
- Talk to Magic Scholar and accept his quest.
- You have to kill three type of Incarnation of Morrocs: the , and the .
Fire Basin Cards
|Accessory Card||Reduce Variable Cast Time of Fire Ball by 50%. Increase Fire Ball damage by 100%.|
|Armor Card||DEF +50. Reduce physical and magical damage received from Fire property monsters by 10%.|
|Weapon Card||Increase magic attack against Earth property monsters by 3%.
If refined to +7 or higher, increase magic attack against Earth property monsters by 5%.
If refined to +9 or higher, increase magic attack against Earth property monsters by 7%.
|Shield Card||Reduce physical and magical damage received from Fire property monsters by 20%. Increase physical damage against Fire property monsters by 5%.|
|Headgear Card||Has a high chance of inflicting Burning status on enemies when dealing physical or magical damage.|