Diabolical Trickster King is the powered up version of Twisted Trickster King. The fight shares the same feature like a Twisted Trickster King fight in addition to several twists.
Diabolical Trickster King
||Size / Race / Element
||DEF / MDEF
||Diabolical Trickster King
||Large / Undead / Shadow 1
||320 / 80
- The fight uses the same mechanics as MH2 hunts, but revival skills, such as Resurrection and Death Valley are usable. For more info, refer here
- MH2-related skills are usable during the fight. This includes the skill you learn from choosing a role in MH2.
- MH2 items except for Psychoserum, Farcaster, and Scoutflies do not work
- Every 10% HP, Diabolical Trickster King spawns the revenants similar to Twisted Trickster King fight. However these revenants are resistant towards certain type of attacks. Refer to the section below to see the revenants' strength
- The cross (or Magnum Break lines) have an interval about three times a minute. The damage itself is reduced by neutral resistance. In addition, there are also diagonal lines that you need to watch out for