King of Emperium
King of Emperium (KoE) is a new siege game mode in which guilds fight to break the Emperium and conquer the map. The main objective is to deny other guilds through strategic variations in defensive and offensive battle tactics in order to hold the Emperium and win.
The game mode will take place in a new arena, designed to have up to 8 guilds simultaneously attacking the defending guild. It will be held every Sunday at 6:00 AM (Server Time; PST) and will have a 1-hour duration. Two rounds lasting 20 minutes each, with a registration period of 10 minutes, in which everyone present will have access to common useful NPCs, such as Telma, Kafras and Build Manager. Guild Leaders must register their party before the round starts and, as soon as the registration period closes, they must warp their parties into one of the 8 available gates, where the battle will commence. Players will be able to use BG Consumables.
- KoE will have a strict minimum participation requirement of 10~12 people.
- All members must be in the same Guild and Party.
- Only the Guild Leader has the ability to register for KoE.
KoE will have the following additional restrictions:
- Refine rates above +15 will be treated as +15 inside the arena.
- All MVP cards will have their effects disabled inside the arena. (Tier 3 MVP are disabled too)
Rewards will be received individually per member, per round, and will be awarded following the following criteria:
- 2x Warlord's Treasures
Longest Emperium Hold:
Guild Holding Emperium at the end: