これは一般的レベリング方法であり，必ずしもベストな方法ではないかもしれません。各職業向けのレベリング方法については， Class Guides もチェックするようにしましょう。 ラグナロクは一直線に進むものとして作られているわけではありません，冒険です！あなたにとって最も幸せで，自身の発見を楽しむようなあなたのアドベンチャーをつくりましょう！ 大衆に従い，他のみなと同じように振舞うだけなら，あなた自身の楽しみを逃してしまいますよ。
- キャラクターを新規に作成すると，プロンテラ上空にスポーンします。そこはアドベンチャーの出発点です！ Novice Tutorial とそれに続くインストラクションを始めるため，ポータルに入りましょう。
- もしチュートリアルをスキップするならば，イズルートアカデミーの Academy Receptionist
@navi iz_ac 100 39に話しかけることでも，Jobレベルを10まで上げることが出来ます。
- @go 0とタイプしてプロンテラに飛びます。そこから西の Main Office のポータルに入ります。
- スキルポイントを使い切ってから，左側の Job Master
/navi npc_in 120/40に話しかけます。
- もう一度 Job Master に話しかけると， Novice Package がもらえます（ダブルクリックで開封）。
- そこに入っている Ring of Experience は装備するとモンスターから得られる経験値を20%増加させます。ただし開けてから3時間のみ有効です。
- @go 40 とタイプしてドラムの町ラザーニャに飛びます。
/navi lasagna 223/125にいる Healer Haru を訪れます。
- Talk about first Aid, to get some experience
- If you did the Red Herb Quest at Criatura Academy and got a Red Herb, you can also ask about Medical Botany. Do this twice to get some more Joblevel.
Main Article: Eden Group
- Before you join the Eden Group, use the Warper > Dungeons > Payon Dungeon.
- Put 9 on DEX and put the rest on STR/AGI if you're a physical class.
- If you're a magic class, put the rest in INT.
- If you're an Archer/Gunslinger, put the rest in DEX/AGI.
- Place the Novice Red Potions on your skillbar.
- Hit and level up until you have 220 HIT. Then change to .
- Hit base level 26, then type @go eden.
- Put 9 on DEX and put the rest on STR/AGI if you're a physical class.
- Go to the north and talk to Secretary Lime Evenor and choose Join the Eden Group.
- Talk to Instructor Boya next to her and accept her quest.
- Go back to the south and use the Warper > Dungeons > Payon Dungeon.
- Leave the dungeon and talk to Eden Member Karl.
- Go back to the dungeon and kill 15 . Return to Eden Member Karl.
- Go back to the dungeon and kill 10 . Return to Eden Member Karl.
- Type @go eden and talk to Instructor Boya.
- Go to east and hover your mouse over the big, grey door and click it.
- Enter the north-east warp.
- Talk to Administrator Michael and choose To get supplies.
- Some jobs can , so be careful with your choice.
- From this point, do Eden Board quests by talking to the boards in the main room.
From Level 71
- Talk to Mission [71 - 85] and take Glast Heim > Evil Druid and Glast Heim > Wraith.
- Talk to Instructor Ur and accept his quest.
- Use the Warper > Dungeon > Glast Heim > Glast Heim St.Abbey.
- Talk to Johan. Note: You'll need around 60 DEX to hit the monsters in this area if you're a physical class.
- Kill 10 . Return to the Mission [71 - 85] and turn it in. Take it again.
- Repeat the previous step.
- Go back to Johan and take her new quest.
- Kill 10 .
- Return to Johan then go back to the Eden Group and turn it in.
- Talk to Instructor Ur.
- He will send you to Instructor Kiren (Portal at the south of Einbroch) (ein_fild08 171, 359).
- Kill 30 Porcellios, return to Kiren.
- Kill 30 Venomous and 5 Teddy Bears, return to Kiren.
- Go back to Eden. Report it to Instructor Ur.
- Enter the big door and go to the north-east portal.
- Talk to Toren to get your new equipment.
- Keep doing these two quests until you reach level 85.
- From this point you can either keep leveling with Eden leveling quests or start doing Gramps.
From Level 85 (Optional Method to instantly reach 3rd Job after Rebirth)
- Pick up both 85+ Gramps quests and complete them. You will most likely have to stay in Gramps even after reaching 99/50. Do not turn these in.
- Get 6 holy waters from the Tool dealer and 6 blue gemstones, then complete the Cautious Village quest. http://irowiki.org/wiki/Cautious_Village
- Do NOT turn in Cautious Village. Stop right after giving the last set of holy water and blue gemstone to the last NPC. Do NOT talk to Mumbaki afterwards.
- Rebirth and get a Knife. Warp to Payon Dungeon, beat up the first zombie you come across (you need potions) and turn into a transcended First Class.
- Turn in Cautious Village and hit job level 50 immediately. Ascend to High 2nd Job.
- Turn in both Gramps and hit 99/69 immediately. Gain one last job level through Board Quests, then ascend to Third Job.
- Get some sleep, Gramps is on cooldown.
From Level 100 (Additional Method available beside Eden/Gramps)
Banquet for Heroes
- If you haven't done it already, do the New World access quest.
- After that's done, Go to Prontera to start Banquet for Heroes questline.
- It is recommended to do the main and some of the optional quest. List of the quest include:
- All of these quests will grant a total of 155m Base/120m Job Experience simply by talking to NPCs (aside from Room of Consciousness) and should be enough for you to reach Base level 115 to do the 115-145 Gramps.
From Level 140 (Additional Method available beside Eden/Gramps)
Banquet for Heroes
- If you've done the questline shown above for Banquet of Heroes, you'll unlock 1 quest (gives a lot of Experience) and some repeatable Daily quests.
- Starts off by buying .
- You can start it off by going to the Prontera Prison located northeast of the Banquet room. Full information of the quest can be found at Restricted Sector.
- Inside the prison, there are 8 NPCs, 7 of which will give a quest. (3 requires talking to NPCs located in the prison, 3 requires getting items dropped by mobs in the prison, and 1 is Flower mentioned above).
- Finishing Restricted Sector requires only talking to each NPC inside so you don't need to finish any of their quests. They do give a huge amount of EXP, tho (35m Base/35m Job each).
- There's also 1 quest located at Invaded Prontera (unlocked once you finish Room of Consciousness).
- Use the Warper > Instances > Sky Fortress
- Walk to
prt_q 156/324and speak with the Chief Guard to start the Daily Quest. Full information can be found here Chief Guard Requests.
- P.S. All in all, all these quests will give you 400m Base/400m Job EXP and all except one are Daily Quests that is repeatable every 4 AM Server time. You'll still get 295m Base/295m Job everyday by repeating the Daily Quests.
Alternative Leveling Method for Dorams (Skip those horrible first few levels where you're absolutely useless)
- Complete Cautious Village after leaving Criatura Academy and immediately reach 76/50. Complete Ur's Questline for a free set of Eden armor. Purchase the weapon for 250k. You should be Gramps 85+ range at this point.
In Gramps quests, you will level super fast (especially if you join a big party). This is great if you just want to reach max level as soon as possible to join PvP/WoE and for efficiency in farmin. If you enjoy more fighting against players, or if you're just after the game of making zeny, go ahead and do Gramps. But if you love the journey of climbing more the mountain peak, if you like to enjoy PvM more and have more sense of fulfillment, better not do Gramps!
Gramps is like a shortcut to skip the journey. But if you reach the top without having gathered enough friends, materials, equipment, and zeny (which you could have worked on from the longer journey), you may still have to go back to lower level maps and quests, which then would not as much enjoyable when you're already at max level. PvM in general can be a lot more fun if it matches your level. This is what you may miss out if you level too fast by doing Gramps.
- In these quests, you are required kill 400 monsters of two types.
- The hunted monsters are rotated once a month.
- You can find parties in the Eden Headquarters (Chat Boxes which you enter stating LFM> 'level range' 'role') or on the #lfg channel (type @channel join #lfg and look for LFM> Gramps 'level range' 'role'
- To get a kill counter on the monster, you must be on the screen.
- There are three level ranges.
- Level 85-114
- Level 115-144
- Level 145-175
- You cannot enter areas lower or higher your level even if your quest is incomplete.
|This quest or instance is repeatable.|
|The cooldown is 4 hours.|
- To start the two quests speak to the "Monthly Hunts" Board at the Top Left of @go eden. Accept both quests in your level range.
- Talk to Gramps (right) and choose "Can you warp me?"
- Select between the three:
"Monthly Map Name Here" [85-114] "Monthly Map Name Here" [115-144] "Monthly Map Name Here" [145-175] You will not be able to enter the map again if you leave and are outside of the level range. However you can still defeat the (type) @wi monsternamehere followed by @navi mapnamehere to finish your kill count.
- Parties are usually consist of...
- Tank/Lurer: Their job is to collect monsters and bring it to the party. (Mostly Swordsman/Thief/Acolyte branch)
- AoE: Their job is to kill the mass brought to the party by the lurer. (Mostly Hunter/Mage/Gunslinger branch)
- Support: Their job is to replenish HP/SP and provide buffs. (Mostly Priest/Sage/Performer branch)
- DPS aka Damage: Their job is to kill single monsters left out and harrassing the Support. (Mostly Thief/Knight branch)
- The Party Setup is always 'Even Share' on all three settings (ALT+Z > Magnifier Glass at the bottom) set by the party leader.
- Note that if you have no AoE damage but you're a Damage class, you can be and please BE useful. Don't auto follow people. Defend your support and help the party to keep moving.
- Convenio is helpful if an Arch Bishop can mob and survive the Convenio cast as the party leader. However you will fall behind in kills as the party will kill things while you are teleporting to different areas of the map.
- EXP Share: 30 base levels. For example, if someone in your party is 175, then everyone else in the party must be 145 or higher to enable even sharing EXP.
- Before Reborning: Complete several Lv 91-99 quests (e.g. Rachel/Veins, Glast Heim, Turtle Island quests) while your character is at Lv 99/50. Job change and gain enough levels to turn into High 1st Class (High Swordman, High Thief, High Mage, etc). Then, turn in the Lv 91-99 quests you have completed when you were 99/50 for quick levels.
- Spawn Points::Renewal changed the spawn points of nearly all monsters in the entire game. If you can't find a certain monster, or if you are not sure where to get certain items, try using the following commands:
- CTRL + ` : Displays the map of all fields in Rune Midgard. Press Alt or Tab to toggle map names, and the name and level of monster with the highest spawn amount on the map.
- @whereis (Monster Name): Displays a list of maps where a particular monster spawns and the spawn amount.
- @mi (Monster Name): Displays detailed info of a particular monster.
- @whodrops (Item Name): Displays a list of monsters that drop the particular item and its drop rate.
- Novice Package: Every new character receives a package, that contains the mostly account bound items:
|Novice Package||Intermediate Package (Lv 50)||Veteran Package (Lv 99)||Master Package (Lv 125)|
|Ring of Experience (x1)||Intermediate Potion (x150)||Veteran Potion (x150)||Master Potion (x150)|
|Rental Halter Lead Box (x1)||Novice Blue Potion (x15)||Novice Blue Potion (x30)||Novice Blue Potion (x50)|
|Novice Potion (x200)||Novice Fly Wing (x50)||Novice Fly Wing (x50)||Regeneration Potion (x10)|
|Blessing Lv 10 Scroll (x5)||Agility Lv 10 Scroll (x5)||Assumptio Lv 5 Scroll (x5)||Token of Siegfried (x3)|
|Intermediate Package (x1)||Veteran Package (x1)||Master Package (x1)||Beginner's Bubble Gum (x2)|
Leveling while Earning Millions
This is how you can level while earning millions or farming items you might need. You can earn millions in a few hours even on your first job! Also check out Zeny Guide and Farming 101
Level 1- 60
You can earn millions in a few hours even on your first job! Just look around for buying vends @go market or use the command @whobuys <item name>.
1. Farm Poring for Unripe Apple or Poporing for materials to craft unripe apple using Union Kit (Combination Kit) you can get from Ciaratura Academy.
2. Farm Bee Sting from Hornet @navi prt_fild05 or Wild Hornet @navi lasa_fild
3. Farm Rainbow Shell from Stainer @navi prt_fild02
4. Farm Scorpion Tail from Scorpion @navi moc_fild18
5. Farm Horn from Horn @navi mjolnir_02
6. Farm Snail's Shell from Ambernite @navi gef_fild09
7. Farm Cactus Needle from Muka @navi moc_fild02, you can also sell to NPC guisarme  that drops from Muka
8. Farm Immortal Heart from Verit @navi moc_pyr05
9. Farm Fabric from Wraith @navi gl_church
1. Farm Elunium and Rough Oridecon from Banaspaty @navi dew_dun02 (make 1 Oridecon from 5 Rough Oridecons before you sell. Look for Dietrich @navi prt_in 63/69)
2. Farm for Rideword Hat ingredients, especially the books, eg. Book of Billows from Rideword @navi c_tower1
3. Farm Crimsons, for example:
a. Crimson Bible from Evil Druid (@navi gl_church)
b. Crimson Rod from Bathory (@navi alde_dun04)
c. Crimson Revolver from Metaling (@navi ein_fild08)
4. Farm food ingredients, for example:
a. Drosera Tentacle - Drosera (ve_fild02)
b. Petite's Tail - Petite (@navi gef_fild06)
c. Ice Piece - Freezer (@navi tur_dun03)
5. Hunting buffalos in Rock Ridge can also be great because of a small chance to get high value cards (especially, Revolver Buffalo Bandit card). Also, Shotgun Buffalo Bandit gives very high experience compared to other monsters of same level.
1. Sarah's Memory - +6 and +7 Foods
2. Quests, Intances, Heroes' Trails, and some dungeons - Currencies and Equipment
3. Thanatos Tower - OBB, OPB, Crimsons, stuff to sell to NPC
4. Geffenia - stuff to sell to NPC
5. Basilisk Nest - Oridecon, Yggdrasil Berry, OBB, OPB
Economy of the server is stable but still, the market may fluctuate a little (especially if there are big updates like events, new job classes, new maps, new equipment) so there is no definite answer what or where it is best to level while farming and making zeny. It is best that you regularly check prices on the market database and subscribe to the #trade channel to see what items are highly in demand at the moment. @channel join #trade
If you want instant cash to buy better equipment for leveling:
- You can look around for bulk buyers on vend. They can be found in fields where you get the loots or go to the vending map @go market. To search for buyers of an item: @whobuys <item name>. Tip: often times, there are more players and buyers on weekends, so if not urgent, you might like to wait until the price goes higher.
- Rush sell your loots instantly at a lower price than the regular price on vend. Use @whosells <item name> to check the price. Use the #trade channel to sell faster directly or advertise what you vend.