The NovaRO Main Office is a special map that contains most of the important NPCs of NovaRO, excluding essential ones and a few such as Rental NPC and Stylist, which can be found in Prontera's Town Square.
It is located in the building immediately south-west of the fountain in Prontera.
The first floor contains most of the important NPCs which you might need to see often.
- Daily Rewards: The Daily Rewards NPC allows you obtain a reward every day (resets at midnight server time) if you're logged on for an hour or more. You can check your daily rewards timer by talking to the NPC or using the @dailies command. Logging out to Character Select screen will reset this timer.
- Master of Coin: The Master of Coin NPC allows you to redeem your Gold Coins for Gold Coin exclusive items.
- Coin Exchanger: This NPC allows you to exchange Gold Coins at the rate of 15 Gold Coins for 100 Cash Points. Useful for players who don't want to spend real world currency for in game Cash Points.
- Donation Collector: This NPC allows you to receive Cash Points after you have donated a specified amount of real world currency to maintain the NovaRO server. A link to the donation page can be accessed by talking to the Donation Collector. You may relog after you have made a donation or wait for the notification to appear in your chat window.
- Job Master: Changes your job class to your desired job, and gives you a Novice Package when you first speak to him. The Novice Package provides you with helpful tools for starting your adventure!
- Platinum Skill NPC: Allows you to obtain the Platinum Skills available for your class.
- Reset Man: Resets your Job Points, Stat Points or Both! Fees are 5,000 zeny, 5,000 zeny, and 9,000 zeny respectively.
- Build Manager: Allows you to save and name up to three unique Stat and Skill point builds. This NPC is only usable when you are level 175/60.
The second floor contains other NPCs you might find useful to improve your playing experience. It can be reached through the elevator on the north side of the building.
- Ben Recycle: Allows you to recycle undesirable equipment into Rough Oridecon of Elunium.
Weapons: Combo Battle Glove, Battle Hook, Icicle Fist, Inverse Scale, Lich's Bone Wand, Scalpel, Wild Beast Claw, Seismic Fist, Platinum Shotel, Piercing Staff, Healing Staff, Contabass, Gymnastics Ribbon, Ukelele of Newoz, Floral Mic of Aigu, Hammer of Evil Slayer, Bow of Evil Slayer, Katar of Evil Slayer, Tw Sword of Evil Slayer, Devil Pierced Dagger, Devil Won Staff, Faceworm Leg, Green Whistle, Heavy Greatsword, Ceremonial Sword, Staff of Geffen, Battle Fork, Carrot Whip, Bass Guitar, Muramasa, Release of Wish, Whip of Balance, Goldsmithing Dagger, Survivor's Rod, Hypnotists's Staff
Equipment: Boots, Buckler, Bone Plate, Chain Mail, Improved Tights, Fricca's Circlet, High Fashion Sandals, Magni's Cap, Morpheus's Hood, Muffler, Odin's Blessing, Pauldron, Shoes, Stone Buckler, Frozen Breastplate, Hardened Breastplate, Giant Faceworm Skin, Armor of Airship, Cloak of Airship, Boots of Airship, Tarlock's Armor, Tarlock's Cloak, Tarlock's Boots
- Login Settings: Allows you to automatically enable desired @commands upon login.
- Instance Cooldowns: Modifies the list of Instances that appear in your chat log when you use @cooldown.
- Branch Manager: Allows you to rent private rooms for you and your party to safely use Dead Branches or Bloody Branches. Reservations last 2 hours and costs 100,000 zeny. After the room is closed everything on the map is reset.
- Feel Reset: Resets the assigned map locations for the Star Gladiator Skill Feeling of the Sun, Moon, and Stars.
- Costume Kid: Allows you to convert any headgear into costume headgear for a fee of 500,000 zeny. Note: Costume headgears lose all their effects. For Example: Heart Wing Headband  is a fantastic Upper Headgear stat wise but the animations on it might not suit your style. Therefore I go to Costume Kid because I love Sakkat. I give 500,000 zeny and my Sakkat to Costume Kid. Now I have a Heart Wing Headband  on my Upper Equipment slot but under the Costumes Tab everyone sees my cool Costume: Sakkat.
- Dismounter: Dismounts you from a timed Halter Lead or any Mount even after it is expired.
- Blank Card Exchanger: Exchanges Blank Cards for certain items. These drop from monsters when a Spare Card is equipped.
250 Cards = Old Blue Box | 500 Cards = Box of 10 Oridecon or Box of 10 Elunium | 750 Cards = Old Purple Box | 2,500 Cards = Old Card Album
- Wise Old Woman: Removes compounded cards from equipment. She charges a base cost of 1,275,000 zeny, plus one Star Crumb, one Yellow Gemstone, and an additional 25,000z for each card.
- Item Crusher: Removes certain account bound items from storage or inventory.