- This page refers to a legacy instance. For information on its renewal counterpart, see Dreams and Shadows.
|This quest or instance is repeatable.|
|23 hours.||Solo: 1||Party: 2|
|Starting Point:||moc_para01 27/93|
|Experience:||37,500,000 (Base); 12,500,000 (Job)|
The Nightmarish Jitterbug Instance is one of the Instances that was introduced in Episode 14.3. It is a musical themed Instance where you go through a series of rooms to fight several mobs, including the Piano-like Jitterbugs.
To enter this instance, go through the decorated blue door in Eden Group Headquarters and enter the room at the left side of the corridor. Talk to Roel, the baby royal guard to generate the instance, then to Runane to enter it. You have 1 hour to complete this instance.
- Go at the entrance by using the Warper, then Instances > Nightmarish Jitterbug. Talk to Roel and choose Yes to accept the quest. All party members need to receive this quest in order to proceed.
- Talk to the Rurane right next to Roel to create and join the instance.
- Once inside, the party leader will need to talk to a NPC in each room to advance to the next one. If you've already done the instance, choosing the Hurry option will skip the dialogues and use the answers you picked from your previous run.
- Kill all the mobs in the next room to spawn the next set of NPCs and repeat until you reach room 22.
- The following rooms require your attention because your answer to the dialogues will spawn extra Jitterbugs.
|Spawning extra Jitterbugs|
|Room 8||Newoz, Lagi, Shalosh||Choose 3rd option: "Newoz's Red Potion (feat. Muka)"||Spawns 2 Jitterbugs instead of 1 in room 9.|
|Room 13||Newoz, Miming, Shalosh, ...||Choose 2nd option: "She was talking with someone"||Spawns 2 Jitterbugs instead of 1 in room 14.|
|Room 16||Shalosh, Aigu, Runane||Choose 3rd option: "We're happy"||Spawns 2 Jitterbugs instead of 1 in room 17.|
|Room 19||Roel and Gelkah||Choose 2nd option: "You just made up those words to look cool!"||Spawns 2 Jitterbugs instead of 1 in room 20.|
|Room 20||Everyone||Choose 2nd option: "Search alone"||Spawns 2 Jitterbugs instead of 0 in room 22.|
- Once you reach room 22, talk to Newoz to spawn the MVP. While easy to kill due to only casting Storm Gust every 30 seconds, beware of being mobbed down by Ferre upon entering the room. He will drop a .
- Talk to Newoz and your party will be warped to the last room (23).
- Talk to Newoz, again, to open the exit portal and receive your exp reward.
In the last room (room 23), the NPC Mingmin can tradefor a random piece of equipment or item. Below is a list of rewards you can get from the trade.
You can also ask Mingmin to combineand to receive a .
|Accessory||ATK +6%. MATK +6%. All stats +1. |
Magic attacks from enemies cast Level 1 Auto Spell Maelstrom.
You may also obtain these cards from Nightmarish Jitterbug.
|Accessory (Right) Card||Physical damage against Neutral property monsters +20%.
If equipped with Singing Ferre Card, Metallic Sound damage +50%.
|Accessory (Left) Card||Magical damage against Neutral property monsters +20%.
If equipped with Playing Ferre Card, Reverberation damage +50%.
|Headgear Card||Reduce damage received from Neutral property monsters by 10%. MaxHP +500.
If equipped with Playing Ferre and Singing Ferre Cards, when dealing physical/magical damage, has a chance to transform into Awakened Ferre for 6 seconds.
While transformed, restore 2000 HP, increase physical and magical damage against Neutral property monsters by 200%.
|Armor Card||If equipped by Bard or Dancer classes, MATK +15 every refine level.|