It wanders in the Beach biome on the island (zones 1, 2, 3 or 11).
|Item||% Chance (per carve)||Description|
|47%||A scale removed from the tail of Nyia.
It smells strongly of saltwater and has the appearance of silvered glass.
|33%||A piece of cloth taken from Nyia.
It appears woven from regular cotton fabric.
|20%||A droplet gathered from Nyia.
The only thing that can be said about this drop is that it came from a mermaid.
|5~10 (Random)||A broken jewel extracted from Nyia that can at present only be held together
with the help of a very strong and doubly as sticky adhesive.
Every 9 Monster Kills, you'll be able to obtain a Special Carver which will allow you to acquire a Special Drop on your next carve, at 100% chance.
You can also get a Special Carver after any hunt, with a low chance.
|Special Carver||Special Drop|
Nyia has 3 skills that players need to keep in mind, as she casts them often during combat.
- Nyia projects an illusion of herself, towards one of the party members. After a short delay, the illusion summons a wave that moves in the direction of the targeted player.
- Anyone caught in the wave gets knocked back and takes damage every time the wave touches them.
- Nyia stops moving and spread pink and blue musical notes around her, marking players randomly with the same colors and starting a countdown. Players should Interact with notes that are the same color as they're marked. While interacting with the correct color note, a bell effect is shown. If the interaction is done on an incorrect color note, the player gets stunned for 2 seconds.
- At the end of the countdown, players who failed to Interact with the correct notes take about 90% of their maximum HP as damage.
- Nyia summons 2 illusions, each charming and disabling 2 random players, which will slowly walks towards their tethered clone. Upon reaching the clone, it detonates, dealing close to 75% of the player's maximum health as damage. If a clone is killed, the effect stops on that specific charmed player.
- If you get caught in Phantasmal Wave, walk diagonally to exit the wave or straight to the same direction of the wave to prevent taking too much damage.
- Phantasmal Wave can hit very hard if you get caught and can't escape in time. Using Roll to avoid it or a to take less damage is highly recommended.
- During Charming Allure, the Healer takes priority in targeting. Focusing your attacks on one clone at a time will ensure you can get both affected players to safety.
- In the case you not see what color you were marked during Siren's Song, interact with either colors anyway, since it is a 50:50 situation and the countdown timer is very forgiving.
- The best window to damage Nyia is during Siren's Song, as she becomes immobile.
|Low Rank Hunts • High Rank Hunts|
|Hunting Mechanics||Rage • Aggro • Skills • Alterations|
|Player Roles||Tank • Damage • Healer • Utility|
||1-Star Hunts||Garanth • Nyia|
|2-Star Hunts||Garronath • Nysori|
|Unreleased||Sybaris • Vakaris • Hrungnir • Anko & Mako|
|Regular Monsters||Ambient Monsters|
|Rewards||Low Rank Shadow Gear • High Rank Shadow Gear • Shadow Gear Refinement • Archangel Wings • Fallen Angel Wings • Ancient Hero • Temporal Armors|
|Gathering & Combinations||Mining • Fishing • Foraging • Combinations|
|Lore||The Savage Coast • The Wyvern • Astrid • Seruel • Delphina • Sain • Will • Reidin Kurs|