This is a list of commands players can use in-game for their convenience.
- @battlestats: Gives detailed information about your current battle statistics including Cast Time Reductions, Damage Reductions, and ATK Bonuses.
- @cooldown/@cd/@instance: Shows the status of your character's instance cooldowns.
- @events: Shows the upcoming events such as the Mysterious Slot Machine, Happy Hours, etc.
- @changegm: Changes the leader of your current guild.
- @leaveclan/@clanleave: Leaves your clan at any moment (useful if you have trouble being added to a guild).
- @channel: Displays all channel commands.
- @channel join <#channel name>: Joins the channel you specified.
- @channel leave <#channel name>: Leaves the channel you specified.
- @channeljoin: Toggles automatic joining of the default channels (#trade, #support, #lfp) on or off.
- @commands: Displays a list of available player commands.
- @dailies: Displays the Daily Rewards calendar. The next reward you will claim has a blue highlight.
- @edenquest: Shows the current status of your Eden Group Equipments Quest chain.
- @go <town id or town name>: Lists the warp destinations. You can specify your destination by typing the town name or town ID (e.g. @go 22 or @go hugel).
- @hominfo: Displays detailed information of your Homunculus, including stats and Intimacy points.
- @homstats: Displays your current Homunculus stats as well as the possible values at max level.
- @homtalk <text>: Freak out your friends by making your Homunculus talk.
- @irowiki/@rms/@search: Search iRO Wiki and RateMyServer's databases.
- @jailtime: Shows your remaining jail duration.
- @me <text>: Make your character speak without displaying the : between your character name and your text.
- @missionreset: (For Taekwon Kid characters) Resets your Taekwon Mission so you can get a different mission.
- @party <partyname>: Creates a party, similar to /organize.
- @pettalk <text>: Freak out your friends by making your Pet talk.
- @rates: Displays the current server EXP rates and item drop rates.
- @showdelay: Displays the Cast Delay or Cooldown of the skill you're trying to cast, if it is on Delay or Cooldown. Requires Skill Failure Display to be on.
- @refresh: 'Refreshes' your display. It helps to correct position lag.
- @time: Displays the current server time.
These can be set permanently from the Login Settings NPC in the Main Office. If they have the [permanent] mention, it means the setting is saved automatically.
- @nopickup: Disables picking up item from the floor.
- @noks: Protects you from being Kill-stolen and records the potential KSer's name (enabled automatically on some maps).
- @noask: Automatically rejects any trade requests you receive.
- @nodrop: Disbles the gear protection feature.
- @nosnow: Disbles the snow effect in towns.
- @nomemorial: Disables the memorial dungeon window [permanent].
- @quotes: Toggles the level up quotes on and off.
- @mineffect: Enables /mineffect from an atcommand.
- @showbuff: Displays party member buffs as symbols in the party window.
- @showexp: Displays EXP gained (in numbers and percentage), requires Guild Chat Display to be on.
- @listenbg: Toggle Battlegrounds announcements on and off. [permanent].
- @listenpvp: Toggle PVP announcements on and off. [permanent].
You must use the exact item name or ID. Additional information such as refines and cards can be specified with the search. (e.g. @whosell +7 Elven Bow, @ws 15048 4141 or @ws giant snake skin[dex+7,int+7]).
- @whosell/@whosells/@ws <item name or id>: Displays a list of vendors selling the item you specified.
- @whobuy/@whobuys/@wb <item name or id>: Displays a list of vendors selling the item you specified.
- @whonpcsell/@whonpcsells/@wn <item name or id>: Displays a list of NPCs selling the item you specified.
- @next: Gives you the next page of results from one of the commands above. This command must be used directly after a search, if you type something else inbetween it will not work.
- @shopjump/@sj: coordinate1 coordinate2: Use this command to teleport beside a vendor. Can only be used in "@go market"
- @autotrade/@at: Use this command after using the Merchant class skill Vending to leave your vendor online.
- @alootid +<item name or id>: Enables you to automatically loot items specified in this command. You can have 15 different whitelisted items on @alootid at a time.
- @alootid -<item name or id>: You will not loot items specified in this command. You can have 15 different blacklisted items on @alootid at a time.
- @aloottype -<item name or id>: You will not loot items specified in this command.
- @al: Essentially @autoloot 100, see below.
- @autoloot <any value between 1-100>: Enables you to automatically loot items dropped from monsters that you killed. Entering no value will activate autoloot at 100%.
- @iteminfo/@ii <item name or id>: Displays brief information of the item you specified.
- @ii2 <item name or id>: Displays the description of the item you specified. You must use the exact item name or ID.
- @mobinfo/@mi <monster name or id>: Displays detailed information such as HP, EXP, and stats of the monster you specified.
- @savealoot/@loadaloot: Allows players to manage their autoloot ID settings.
- @nopickup/@noloot: Prevents a player from looting items on the ground (useful in Endless Tower).
- @noshare/@noshared/@nosharedloot <any value between 0-100>: Prevents shared loot from entering your inventory (useful in Endless Tower).
- @whodrops/@wd <item name or id>: Displays the name of monsters that drops the item you specified and the drop rates of said item.
- @whereis/@wi <monster name or id>: Displays the map name and amount of spawn of the monster you specified (it is recommended to follow this up with the Ctrl + ` command, or use Alt + V then click the Map button).
See also: Battlegrounds
- @duel: Enter a duel. This command is also usable in towns.
- @invite <playername>: Invite another player to duel with you. There can only be two players in an instance of duel.
- @accept: Accept the duel invitation.
- @reject: Reject the duel invitation.
- @leave: Leave the duel.
- @joinbg: Join the Battlegrounds queue.
- @leavebg: Leave the Battlegrounds queue.
- @listenbg: Toggle Battlegrounds announcements on and off.
- @voteskip: Vote to rotate the Battlegrounds game mode.
- @battleinfo: Shows your kills and deaths in PvP areas.
- @guildskill: Usable by Guild Leaders to cast various guild skills.
- @gcd: Shows the cooldowns of guild skills.