The NovaRO staff consists of many people who work on different aspects of the server, all with the same goal of making your experience on this server as pleasant as possible.
The administration team consist of the core members of the staff who work in many ways to improve the server. Below are the members of the administration team.
- [GM] Nova : Scripter, Developer, Owner, Administrator, you name it.
- [GM] Tokei : Scripter, Developer, Administrator.
- [GM] Hector : Developer, Administrator, Monster Hunting Designer/Monster Designer.
- [GM] Panic : Administration, Forum Administrator, Manager of Social Media, Graphic Designer, Monster Hunting Designer/Monster Designer.
Head Game Masters
- [GM] Jack : Support and Game World Management, Scripter, Game Designer.
- [GM] Luxuri : Monster Hunting Developer and Designer, Scripter, Quality of Life Developer, Proud Scotsman
Game Masters (GMs) are the members of the staff who are in charge of several things, such as answering player questions, holding events, and enforcing server rules in-game. Each GM has a different specialization with their tasks, and you can check their Guild Title to see what it is. Below are the names of the Game Masters.
- [GM] Novabot : Resident bot in the NovaRO Official Discord.
- [GM] Juncture : PvP Event Master.
- [GM] Eevee : Artist, Event Management.
- [GM] Carmin : Support, Event Management.
- [GM] Solaris : Support and Game World Management.
- [GM] Ranick : Support, Wiki Contributor.
- [GM] Kegan : Support, Wiki Contributor, Game World Management.
- [GM] Millefey : Event Management, Arts and Crafts.
- [GM] Pancakes : Support, Event Management, Artist
- [GM] Wolf : Event Management
- [GM] Dust : Support
Trial GMs are newly recruited members of the Staff who are still in a probation stage, before official recruitment. As with regular GMs, they are in charge of answering player questions, holding events, and enforcing server rules in-game.
There are currently no Trial GMs.
Wiki Contributors are the people specifically in charge of maintaining the wiki. This involves writing new pages, updating previously written pages when changes are implemented, and overseeing user-authored Guides.